White bumper-style case with polycarbonate back plate

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I found this case at Amazon for less than $10. It's white rubber/TPU on the sides, and the back is clear, slightly frosted polycarbonate (but not 'blurry' - see the images below), very similar to the Griffin REVEAL case available for the iPhone and other older models. The back is solid, and the buttons work well through the rubber sides - a good alternative for people who like the look of bumper cases, but want back protection and want to avoid the discoloration of clear TPU cases.

Also, here's the same case in Black: http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Samsu...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2111192

The manufacturer also offers it in BLUE: http://www.boxwave.com/samsung-i930...-samsung-i9300-galaxy-s3-case/bwpdd/vwc-zvvm/

5yECTl.jpg
HoBL5l.jpg

Last edited:

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
What is that stand holding your phone? I had a stand for my Incredible but the S3 is too big for it. Tips over.

...sent from Infinity

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought somebody might ask that! It's the elago M2 mobile stand - it comes in black and silver. It's solid (solid!) metal; I also have the larger one they make for my iPad.

Click to view quoted image

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have really been looking for a stand. My problem is, I put the phone next to my bed to press the screen to turn off the alarm in the morning but every stand I've used, the whole thing just tips over. There's no stability. Is the base of this thing heavily weighted down?

Thanks for your help!

Aatrek

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
No, it does not tip over when you touch the screen, unless you punch it! It's not 'weighted down,' but it's all solid aluminum which is balanced quite well. It would take a lot for it to fall over backwards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20