headphone/Earbuds for Galaxy SIII 19300

BazzG

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I've recently transferred from an iPhone 4 to the Galaxy SIII and am somewhat bemused by the fact that there doesn't seem to be any real alternative to the supplied earbuds.

I have a pair of Sennheiser buds that I got for the iPhone, which work OK, but the inline controls don't work (except the play/pause/call button)

Are they are any 'buds or even over-ear headsets that have inline controls that actually work with the GS3?

I also use a Plantronics bluetooth headset which works fine but is pretty crap for listening to music or podcasts.

I'd be looking for something along the lines of the Sennheiser ones.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: headphone/Earbuds for Galaxy S3 19300

I've recently transferred from an iPhone 4 to the Galaxy S3 and am somewhat bemused by the fact that there doesn't seem to be any real alternative to the supplied earbuds.

I have a pair of Sennheiser buds that I got for the iPhone, which work OK, but the inline controls don't work (except the play/pause/call button)

Are they are any 'buds or even over-ear headsets that have inline controls that actually work with the GS3?

I also use a Plantronics bluetooth headset which works fine but is pretty crap for listening to music or podcasts.

I'd be looking for something along the lines of the Sennheiser ones.

I think these should work, although I can't give you the 100% guarantee as I don't have them:

Etymotic Research, Inc. - mc2? headset + earphones

BazzG

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
They look okay but again, they don't have the volume controls.

I suppose I'll just have to use the Senns as it looks like there's none with In line volume controls that will work with the s3.
I with the manufacturers would just agree on a standard for stuff like this.

Sent using Fingers

BazzG

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably because they know they can sell earbuds for ?200 to an iPhone user but not to a Samsung user.

Or am I just too cynical?

Sent using Fingers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC