SEIDIO OBEX? Waterproof Case [NEW COLOR OPTION]

jasper182

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: NEW Seidio OBEX Waterproof Case [Now Shipping!]

i have never used a screen protector on this phone. still no luck with improving response.

queenkong

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Same...tried darn many methods... I think we need to figure how to remove the spacers, and lightly powder the screen to prevent watermark. Just like how the gen1 lifeproof got fixed ... til gen2 they improved

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Same...tried darn many methods... I think we need to figure how to remove the spacers, and lightly powder the screen to prevent watermark. Just like how the gen1 lifeproof got fixed ... til gen2 they improved

Please check out our installation video to ensure that you are installing the phone as suggested. If you have any further issues, please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in every way possible. (832.204.1118)

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Looks like it would work perfectly for a desktop, do you know where they can be purchased?

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

And still haven't received my case. Was ordered on 10/26

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

queenkong

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Did exactly as video posted. Screen sensitivity still an issue!

@Seidio admin, how to remove the spacers?

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

And still haven't received my case. Was ordered on 10/26

Our customer service team has tried contacting you to resolve this issue. I believe they were going to try and send you a new case because of your situation. Please contact them so that we can take care of this for you. (832-204-1118)

Did exactly as video posted. Screen sensitivity still an issue!

@Seidio admin, how to remove the spacers?

I do apologize for the issues you are having, but we do not suggest removing the spacers on the screen protector. You should contact our customers service team at 832-204-1118 for further assistance or about possibly getting a replacement if you are still running into screen issues.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case

More common for me is to have it fall from my shirt pocket into my son's bathwater. If it protects the phone from 5" of water for 3.5 seconds I'm good with it.

---------- Post Merged at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Going to have a kickstand version?

I will have a kickstand4u tm soon and it should fit on whatever case you have quite nicely:

Link to info and where to order:
kickstand4u tm Intro - Designs by RemoteSystems tm, Inc.

Link to picture showing kickstand4u tm mounted to different devices
http://www.remotesystems.com/images/...0multiview.jpg

Link to animated 3D rendering showing multiple views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6GFx...ature=youtu.be

Link to the currently available finishes
http://www.remotesystems.com/images/all samples.jpg

As of 11-22-2012, the kickstand4u tm is now available. Please use the Promotion Code without quotes "XDA" for nice discount and to say thanks to all of you! Please help me spread the word. I hope you enjoy the kickstand4u tm as much as I do. I will have another development coming soon made specifically for tablets of all sizes. I will post information about that here. Enjoy!

Last edited:

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: NEW Seidio Product Line - OBEX Waterproof Case

I'm waiting to see what the upcoming Lifeproof GS3 waterproof case looks like. Viewing their iPhone case it appears to be less bulky than the Obex. For the high cost of these cases I definitely want to be able to compare the two.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Posting this question in all the forums related to this case. I purchased my OBEX case today at BEST BUY and I would really like to get the holster for it, is there any possible way to get a code for a discount to order this from the SEIDIO website??

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Posting this question in all the forums related to this case. I purchased my OBEX case today at BEST BUY and I would really like to get the holster for it, is there any possible way to get a code for a discount to order this from the SEIDIO website??

Best Buy should already have the holster in their stores, but some stores have gotten the case before the holster. You can check back with the store to see if they have gotten any in, but you are able to purchase the holster separately through our website as well.

We unfortunately do not have any promotions or discount codes available at this time, but there might be some later this month for the upcoming holiday season.

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Sensitivity is horrible. Love the case but it is almost unusable

So Any one figure out how to get the sensitivity back?

Last edited:

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

I was anxiously awaiting this case, but after reading all the sensitivity issues I will not spend that much money to become aggravated. Will keep using my Ballistic at the jobsite for now.

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Well I called customer service today about the sensitivity issue. They told me within a week they will be releasing a revised version of the case. Think I may return it and wait till a proven version is out

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

And the saga continues. Got a replacement obex and it still sucks. Touch starts out perfect the progressively gets worse and worse. To top it all off still sounds like a tin can when using the phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34