BODY GLOVE - Dimensions Antimicrobial TPU Case for GS3

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks nice but I prefer more protection on the face of the phone. I bought the more bulky Acase Superleggera 2 piece case and like it very much and it's only $5 more than this case. Since I don't have the need to do battery pulls and my microSD is already installed, I like having the extra protection and there are a number of colors available too.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one (free amazon prime trial, why not?). I currently use the diztronic case and I like it, but it still feels a little slick. Hopefully this one has a little bit better grip but is still the same size, which it appears to be. I like the little lip around the edge because I prefer to lay my phone face down most of the time.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Just arrived today. I really like it, lots of good grip on the sides and the cut outs are perfect. The lip on the front is perfect if you like to lay your phone face down (like I do). Over all, I think this is a much better case than the diztronic. It does not come with a screen protector, but I am using a Spigen Ultra Crystal anyways and this case should work with any other screen protector without issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax