Free Zoo Gue GS3 cases (you pay s/h)

Donoghan

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and gals...

I ran across this and thought I'd share.

Right now at FREE Galaxy S3 / ZooGue Promotion you can get a free GS3 case, just use the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory at checkout and you pay shipping and handling. My wife has a couple for her iPhone and they are good quality.

Free and/or inexpensive is always great, right? And no, I have nothing to do with this company, just passing along a deal to my fellow GS3 users!

Cheers.

Last edited:

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks mine showed up today and wow, its a great case. All the cutouts line up very well, the texture and grip is nice and the lip on the case front leaves the screen very well protected. Only downside, colors are limited and it dosent play well with my zagg hd screen protector.

pdl2mtl90

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Got mine as well. Definitely a very well built case. Wish it didn't have such a large company logo but I can live with it. Fit is perfect. Buttons push with ease as well.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
can i order from UK?
EDIT just reread you gota pay p+p... screw that lol would prob cost me bout a fiver but thanks for sharing the info.. this is what i love, crowd sourcing, community spirit etc :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
So anyone in the US wan't to post how much shipping was? That way some people don't have to go add the item in the cart and go to checkout just to learn how much we will actually be paying.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
think for UK it was ?4-6 (like $6-9) postage

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Androidlife

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to say I like this case way better than my other case and this one was only $3.99 awesome... thanks for the post dongoghan. I also just ordered a stylus I will post back when I receive it.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and gals...

I ran across this and thought I'd share.

Right now at FREE Galaxy S3 / ZooGue Promotion you can get a free GS3 case, just use the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory at checkout and you pay shipping and handling. My wife has a couple for her iPhone and they are good quality.

Free and/or inexpensive is always great, right? And no, I have nothing to do with this company, just passing along a deal to my fellow GS3 users!

Cheers.

Just got mine hope the red matches my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Really liked the case but it peeled up my zagg, ended up just taking it off

Sent from my Red GS3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353645264450.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353645264450.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 120