Textured Decal/Skin

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping someone can help me find a S3 skin or decal wrap that has a nice textured finish. I want to keep my phone nudie (I like the curves) but it's just to slick. I have a nice thin tpu case but was just wondering if something thinner and textured was out there.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

msgnyc

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping someone can help me find a S3 skin or decal wrap that has a nice textured finish. I want to keep my phone nudie (I like the curves) but it's just to slick. I have a nice thin tpu case but was just wondering if something thinner and textured was out there.

Thanks.

I know Decalgirl gives you the option of gloss or matte finish on their skins. The carbonfiber skins from skinomi have a nice texture to them.

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that may be my only option. Was hoping for something a bit more aggressive.

unclejames1

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for a bamboo style skin for mine and found a few different wood options just by googling it on my phone. I also saw a skin that I think was a black matte finish rubberized coated skin somewhere. not sure of where in was but I googled samsung galaxy s3 bamboo skin and I saw it in one of the links.

mookster

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ghost Armor has really nice carbon fiber style skins that feel great and have just the right amount of grip. Doesn't add any noticeable thickness to the phone unless you put it in a tight case. I had it on my 4S and I'm just waiting to get it for my GS3. Spectre also makes what looks to be a nice carbon fiber skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678