How to get 50% a phone accessory from Samsung.com and other great deals

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
So I just registered my phone online at the Samsung.com website and checked my email to confirm. They sent me a online code for 50% off of any phone accessory in their store. The stuff is usually overpriced but pretty good when half off. Also pretty much all their products are going on sale starting tomorrow for black Friday and also should drop the prices in stores. if you are planning on buying anything made by Samsung check on the website first. This means everything from their washers and dryers to TV's and everything else. I already got the email earlier this week with a code to see all the prices so I got a new computer monitor at Best Buy and they matched the price yesterday from the add. Pretty good since I payed $179 for the monitor that was priced at $249 in the store and on Amazon. Anyway hope this saves someone some cash during this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Here is what the terms of the coupon say.
*Limited time offer. Valid from 11/16/2012 to 12/31/2012. Offer limited to 10 items per shipping address. Discount limited to mobile accessories only.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Bumped for people who just got the device on sale or who might be getting one for Christmas.

This message brought to you by my SPH-L710 aka the Galaxy S3 on CM10 using Tapatalk 2

Rockbeast

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Bumped again to those waking up to a new phone this morning!

How did you know? OK, I think you must be on the "big guy's" payroll! Now, when I say big guy, I mean the jolly fellow with a belly that shakes like a big bowl of jelly...;)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Also when you get a replacement phone as I did today and register it, you get a 2nd discount code.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995