Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery Phone Case

NitroTheHusky

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to buy this battery:
4500mAh Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Life Battery
It looks great but I don't think the cover included will provide enough protection. Does anyone know what case I can get that will offer me FULL protection of the phone including the corners and front that will fit the larger battery size? Most cases I see are only for stock batteries and will most likely not fit (although I don't know if that is true for sure).

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They might come out with a case later on. One con with having an extended battery is not being able to purchase a case. There probably isn't a very high demand for extended battery cases so u may find one if you search good but nowhere near as many for an S3 that's stock. I put an extended battery on my Evo 3D and there was only one cheap rubber case available. I would say buy another stock Samsung replacement battery and keep it fully charged in your pocket and just swap them out when the one in the phone gets critical. That way you still have extra juice and can keep your phone protected at the same time.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

NitroTheHusky

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
They might come out with a case later on. One con with having an extended battery is not being able to purchase a case. There probably isn't a very high demand for extended battery cases so u may find one if you search good but nowhere near as many for an S3 that's stock. I put an extended battery on my Evo 3D and there was only one cheap rubber case available. I would say buy another stock Samsung replacement battery and keep it fully charged in your pocket and just swap them out when the one in the phone gets critical. That way you still have extra juice and can keep your phone protected at the same time.

Thanks for the help! I guess it will be a little bit of a pain to have to switch batteries frequently but in the end, the safety of my phone is probably more important than having a longer battery life. What case would you reccommend most for a stock battery in regards to full protection without breaking the bank?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help! I guess it will be a little bit of a pain to have to switch batteries frequently but in the end, the safety of my phone is probably more important than having a longer battery life. What case would you reccommend most for a stock battery in regards to full protection without breaking the bank?

Well I just have a regular hard shell case that was like 12 bucks from the mall but I baby my phone. I'd dive on the ground to break the fall of my phone if it fell lol. There are plenty of case threads that will help u better than I can. Search Samsung Galaxy S3 section and search for a case thread. Otterbox has always been a favorite among phone protection junkies so check that one out. There also a way to shop on this website at the top of the screen. Hot shop Android and go to cases. Very affordable and discounts ll the time. Good luck