Seidio Releases VITREO? Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello Android Central!

We are pleased to announce that our VITREO? tempered glass screen protector is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S3! The high grade tempered glass features a 9H hardness rating that prevents damage in the event of scratches and abrasions. The VITREO? also features rounded edges that are engineered to reinforce the strength of the critical points of impact which results in prolonged durability. There is an oleophobic coating that resists marks and smudges with advanced technology that also reduces the appearance of fingerprints.

Black Version:
SPTSSGS3-BK-2.jpg

White Version:
SPTSSGS3-WH-2.jpg

You can find out more information about the VITREO? here.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Cool. What about us pebble blue users. I think I'd like black any way but just wondering

Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for a pebble blue version of the VITREO? at this time. I will forward the request to product development to let them know there is interest in this color though.

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ordered one and got it Wed. So far, so good! Nice, sleek, fits good. Very responsive and can't tell it's on my phone (the dead giveaway is that it covers SAMSUNG under the front speaker) Great work Seidio!

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have input regarding this product. After Seidio's complete failure regarding the Obex I am very skeptical about this "Vitreo".

composed by my imaginary construct for you.

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Furthermore, it states that it is compatible with the Active case; does that include the Active extended?

composed by my imaginary construct for you.