need some help ! how to change weather widget from C to F

Sarah Cohen Glick

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
first off- cant even find my phone on this site! its a samsung galaxy s advance. in any case- ive tried every which way to change the weather widgets display from C to F. any advice?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Since I don't know what widget is is, I can only guess. But here are a couple of things to try.

The widget probably takes that setting from the underlying weather app that feeds it data. If you tap on the widget, it should take you to that app, where you can adjust settings.

Another possibility is that the widget has it's own settings, although this seems less likely. But if the first option doesn't work, try deleting the widget from the screen, and re-adding it. Generally, Widgets that have configuration options prompt you to set them when you add the widget to the screen.

HTH.

Duaine Allen

May 28, 2013
Visit site
On my Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 with "Jelly Bean" 4.2.2 and CyanogenMOD 10.1 go to settings => lock screen => clock widget => weather panel => use metric box, check for celsius or uncheck for fahrenheit.

Read more: How do you change Fahrenheit to celsius on the samsung galaxy s3? - I just got the samsung galaxy but i dont know how to change it to celcius :: Ask Me Fast at How do you change Fahrenheit to celcius on the samsung galaxy s3? - I just got the samsung galaxy but i dont know how to change it to celcius :: Ask Me Fast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci