case compatible with official Samsung 3000mAh battery

Jay20

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
so I just got the official Samsung 3000 mAh battery, but I want a case. I've tried on Incipio, Otterbox, Ballistic, almost all of them in stores of 4 carriers and none fit. Anyone know a case which I can get TODAY (the Diztronics one comes out in April) so I can protect my S3? The battery is now amazing: I can play a ton of games, etc. and still have ~25% left going from 7am-5pm whereas my regular battery wouldn't even get me to 2:30, I'm never going back, so thats not an option.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear the improvement on battery. My usage gets about 18-26 hours in a full charge. Now I know the extended battery will give me a significant amount where I could freely use my phone more often. I'm also looking for cases that might fit the official extended battery. I will post something if I find anything, but I doubt I or you will find something that will work by "today"

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Samsung missed a great opportunity to sell a lot of cases by not offering one that fits their extended battery. I'd love to have their extended battery but would not consider using my phone without a protective case. I'm sure a lot of owners feel the same way I do. Not only would Samsung have sold a lot of cases they'd sell more extended batteries too. Given that the S3 is as popular as it is maybe one of the aftermarket manufacturers will come out with one but I'm guessing all the attention is now focused on the S4. In the real world I'm guessing the vast majority of phone owners use protective cases, a point apparently lost on Samsung. Of course their attention is focused on the S4 now too since no doubt it will take over the S3 sales.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing that case looks like the regular one, it's odd they don't post a picture of it. Looks like medium protection which is a whole lot more than no case. Wonder how long they'll be sold out.

Jay20

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I think its just not in stock yet, the page says ETA as first week of April and at the bottom says April 3rd it will be in (and I'll be ordering rush). Does anyone know if the Hyperion case would fit, or be too big?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo