Looking for the best wireless charger

voodoort

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I'm looking for the best possible wireless charger for my S3. Right now I have the Duracell wireless charging kit but it's a cover you have to put over the phone, which adds bulk. I'd like to stay without a cover and maintain as thin of a phone as I can. I searched around the forums and found a couple ideas, such as the wireless Qi charging receiver that you can add inside your stock back-cover but I hadn't found anything on how reliable it is or if it's safe to use. Also, would any Qi charging mat work fine for what I'm looking for or should I go with a specific one?

Thanks!!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,
I'm looking for the best possible wireless charger for my S3. Right now I have the Duracell wireless charging kit but it's a cover you have to put over the phone, which adds bulk. I'd like to stay without a cover and maintain as thin of a phone as I can. I searched around the forums and found a couple ideas, such as the wireless Qi charging receiver that you can add inside your stock back-cover but I hadn't found anything on how reliable it is or if it's safe to use. Also, would any Qi charging mat work fine for what I'm looking for or should I go with a specific one?

Thanks!!

If you make your phone compatible with Qi any Qi charger should work. It's a standard.