MOD-CASE for galaxy S3

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
MOD-CASE

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in an let you all know of a new phone-case company I am involved with, mod-case
We are a company based in Australia, but offering FREE international postage on all orders from our website.
MOD-CASE provides you with premium quality phone cases for various smart phones based around environmentally sustainable wood products. Our cases was designed to complement your phone, not insult it and provide a balanced combination achieving the best in both design and functionality.
Most of our cases are a composite of wood and polycarbonate, but due to the shape of the S3, we currently have just all wooden cases but are looking to develop prototype models for the future.

The thing that helps set our product apart from so many others is that we are marketing ourselves as a brand, not just a company with products...that is to say we aim to achieve a level of attention to detail above and beyond many others...even things down to the ratio of lines in our logo was scrutinised, as was our choice of manufacturer after ordering so many samples.

Having products based around wood, one thing we are massively proud of is our environmental input: For every tree used in the production of our cases, 10 trees are planted in a region devastated by bush fire through an association with the Arbor Day foundation.
The wood we use is also grown to a grade of quality suitable for production use - more information about our wood and environmental return can be found here in our blog

We only have very, very limited stock left of our Samsung S3 cases remaining so get in quick if you want to get your hands on our First Edition cases and leave absolutely any feedback you have...we are open to ideas and always looking to improve.
Thanks guys

[url=http://www.mod-case.com]MOD-CASE
[/URL]

k19v1k.jpg

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I'm unsure what you mean exactly by not good for battery radiating?
Regards

Also apologise if it came across as spam, we intend on being active on this forum...I am intact a 1 week new android user after converting from a long stint of iPhones to the Galaxy S4 and couldn't be happier!

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Keen to see whats up and coming with the premium phone cases offered by mod-case, including new wood/polycarbonate combinations and new woods in our range to come?
Check out the MOD-CASE blog for this as well as information on how we contribute to the environment, how to care for your wooden phone case and much more!

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Love this shot! Coming in all the way from Croatia!
The beauty that is MOD-CASE.
Whether you go for the Natural, or the Composite range of cases, you can be sure that you are getting a premium looking, premium feeling layer of protection for your smart phone.
And to top it off, your supporting environmentally sustainable methods of production!
MOD-CASE

598345_293108237500458_374992471_n.jpg

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
We have reconceptualised the idea of design of a case for the S3, and trust me when I say this new design will blow your mind!
It is probably the sleekest case design of seen for an S3 and combines elements of metal, wood and protective polycarbonate as well as a form-factor that will catch the eyes of anyone...even an iPhone user!

If you want to learn some secrets for the future of mod-case, including details on case designs that you will only find available from MOD-CASE with some wicked artwork, check out the latest blog post here:
Secrets of what's to come

And don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter and not only will you be the first to learn of all our new design concepts as we release them, but you will also gain access to exclusive competitions and purchase links before anyone else!
The ONLY way to learn about (and SEE) this new design we have coming for the S3 before the rest of the world is to sign up for our email newsletter. We will only email out exclusive information and opportunities, not inbox fillers here!
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of any page on our website (including the blog page linked above)

MOD-CASE
MOD-CASE

MODCASE

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
MOD-CASE all wood cases for Galaxy S4 now available in:
Maple
Sapel
Bamboo

New logo placement and font type on these new cases that just arrived after we sold every single case we had except for 3!
Bamboo cases available online as of later today or early tomorrow

Samsung Galaxy S3 Timber Phone Cases - MOD-CASE

And, if your after some insight into the harder aspects of the last 3 months of trying to run a business and deal with manufacturers when your only a small company, plus a whole heap of inspiration check out the latest blog post..one of the most testing periods I've experienced where your totally out of control of the situation
MOD-CASE | New wood phone cases available - MOD-CASE

Lafarge124

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I actually want to buy one of these for my samsung galaxy s3 :eek: I live in sydney so postage should not be a big deal but it seems like s3 is not on there anymore which saddens me :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech