Best screen protector to go with Otterbox Commuter?

Arizen

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a really good screen protector that will cover the phone screen fully and also to go along with my Otterbox Commuter Case... This is for Samsung Galaxy S3 (white)

Here is the full story;
Before I got the Commuter case, I had that screen protector from AT&T; "Moshi Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector by iVisor" White color. I really liked it and looked good until when I ordered a different case with kickstand (forgot what brand, sorry) and it made the screen protector to pop up from the phone... Got really disappointed from that, had to send the case back. I researched which case would work well with it so I got the Otterbox Commuter Case. I put Otterbox Commuter Case on and it fits just perfectly... until the screen decided to pop off... I got really angry about that and took the screen protector off, then found out that it had been collecting dirt under it, which made me much more angry about it. So I have to look for the new screen protector for my phone.

So I am asking any of you to help me to pick the right screen protector that will STAY on the phone and will fit with Otterbox Commuter case. If you want to know exactly what I am wanting out of the screen protector, I would love if it covers whole screen, anti-fingerprint, durable, protect against scratch, and bubble-free... Something that I can trust for daily use, something that will withstand my rough use. I am well known as klutz and usually drops my phone very hard. So I am thinking about tempered glass or that Spigen Steinheil Curved Crystal.

Any suggestions? I would really appreciate a quick reply!!!!

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a really good screen protector that will cover the phone screen fully and also to go along with my Otterbox Commuter Case... This is for Samsung Galaxy S3 (white)

Here is the full story;
Before I got the Commuter case, I had that screen protector from AT&T; "Moshi Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector by iVisor" White color. I really liked it and looked good until when I ordered a different case with kickstand (forgot what brand, sorry) and it made the screen protector to pop up from the phone... Got really disappointed from that, had to send the case back. I researched which case would work well with it so I got the Otterbox Commuter Case. I put Otterbox Commuter Case on and it fits just perfectly... until the screen decided to pop off... I got really angry about that and took the screen protector off, then found out that it had been collecting dirt under it, which made me much more angry about it. So I have to look for the new screen protector for my phone.

So I am asking any of you to help me to pick the right screen protector that will STAY on the phone and will fit with Otterbox Commuter case. If you want to know exactly what I am wanting out of the screen protector, I would love if it covers whole screen, anti-fingerprint, durable, protect against scratch, and bubble-free... Something that I can trust for daily use, something that will withstand my rough use. I am well known as klutz and usually drops my phone very hard. So I am thinking about tempered glass or that Spigen Steinheil Curved Crystal.

Any suggestions? I would really appreciate a quick reply!!!!

I have a Otterbox Commuter and the Tech Armor HD screen protector currently & I first tried their Anti-Glare protector also but was not happy with the way it dulled the screen brightness and colors. So I switched to the HD one and have not looked back. Also no issues with it peeling up or dust collecting under it. Hope this helps.
Amazon.com: Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protectors with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Arizen

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank "Brainfart" for suggesting that Tech Armor HD, I will take that into my consideration. However I am little bit picky with the way it is cut... I would prefer if it covers more than that Tech Armor HD. If all else fails, I will try this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome