I hope it does because I like the vibrant much more than the captivate and I'm pretty much stuck on AT&T for now.
    07-07-2010 12:23 PM
    Vibrant may work with AT&T's voice and EDGE but not 3G. I saw a video on youtube of someone using European version of Galaxy S on AT&T since that had the 3G radio for it too. So your best bet is to buy European version at full price and use it on AT&T. Plus, European version has front camera also, and its button layout at the bottom looks way better and has clickable home button too.
    07-07-2010 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the answer even though it's not why I want to hear.

I really can't spend more than $500 on a phone nor can I justify it (so if anybody knows where I can get an i9000 cheep please do tell).

So in that case I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. The exact specs of the galaxy s have not been released for the ones coming to us cellular and cellular south so there might be hope for me to buy it unlocked from one of them. Or I could suck it up an buy the captivate.
    07-07-2010 03:57 PM
    Wait, I'm confused, I thought the Captivate, Vibrant, and Fascinate were all essentially the same phone but with different branding, are they not?
    07-08-2010 04:14 PM
    Wait, I'm confused, I thought the Captivate, Vibrant, and Fascinate were all essentially the same phone but with different branding, are they not?
    Not exactly. They all have a lot of differences. The only things they share in common is the processor, screen, and a similar UI. Their radios is what varies the most.
    07-08-2010 04:20 PM
    Not exactly. They all have a lot of differences. The only things they share in common is the processor, screen, and a similar UI. Their radios is what varies the most.
    Well the radio's the obvious difference, but I thought they were the same other than that. Looks like it's time to do some research, TO THE INTERNET!
    07-08-2010 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD