12-27-2010 01:39 AM
29 12
tools
    While the phots are coming out great, its really hard to take pics of yourself without the dedicated button. I do that a lot for bass fishing or to send shots to my wife for the kids.
    08-30-2010 12:45 PM
    My cup is half full, but I do wish it had a real button. I will get used to it since it is a lot like my old iphone (with better results). I took some nice pictures today of Navy jets streaking overhead. They should have been blurs of nothing but they were pretty decent.
    09-02-2010 09:34 PM
    At First I really didn't think I would use it. Now that I have it I believe it is very useful, especially the nature of photography. Shooting spur of the moment pictures.. I am a proud daddy to 2 young kids and i am glad to have quick access to a camera without having to open app drawer or click on a shortcut to load the camera, The tactile feedback of a dedicated button with dual function of autofocus and snapping pictures is essential.

I am really liking the Epic..
    09-20-2010 03:10 PM
    A number of sites are counting Galaxy S's lack of dedicated shutter key a bad, but what I can't understand is why is it that important? iPhone doesn't have such key but still works really well for taking pictures. Galaxy S can focus on a screen tap and can take pictures just fine using onscreen camera button, so what can a dedicated hardware shutter key do that onscreen soft-button can't do?
    I have reviewed several replies but none seem to point out that without a dedicated camera button it is hard to press the screen button without creating a lot of movement and thus getting a picture which is not as sharp as it could be.
    12-27-2010 01:39 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD