Does Galaxy S...

1) Comes with native call recording functionality...?
    2) Support call recording with 3rd party applications...? (not using the speakerphone)

Thanks.

Reference: http://forum.androidcentral.com/gene...-function.html
    09-23-2010 10:31 AM
    This is from Samsung Hub 08-16-20

Samsung has released a new update for South Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) owners. The update DH09 is not a Froyo update but it does bring worthy additions to the handset. Few visible features are the inclusion of Swype keyboard, ability to record conversations and an app to detects the slope of the magnetic field sensor.

Other than that, the DH09 features RAM management, includes a 3G data widget, downloadable fonts and improves on many other fronts like Allshare, Google Maps software, call quality etc.

The update is available via Kies.

I don't have enough posts to post the link. But this update has the native record function while on a call.
    09-24-2010 03:33 PM
    No native call recorder, and the ones I looked at on the Android Market all got lousy reviews. You'd think a call recorder would be easy to find. Not.
    09-25-2010 11:43 AM
    This is from Samsung Hub 08-16-20

Samsung has released a new update for South Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) owners. The update DH09 is not a Froyo update but it does bring worthy additions to the handset. Few visible features are the inclusion of Swype keyboard, ability to record conversations and an app to detects the slope of the magnetic field sensor.

Other than that, the DH09 features RAM management, includes a 3G data widget, downloadable fonts and improves on many other fronts like Allshare, Google Maps software, call quality etc.

The update is available via Kies.

I don't have enough posts to post the link. But this update has the native record function while on a call.
    Excellent! I Googled about it and found a screenshot of the call screen and there's a RECORD button.

In Chinese through...

http://www.gfan.com/html/uploads/all...15101543_9.png
    09-25-2010 12:53 PM
    hmmmm.... How does one know which Galaxy S it is that they might be holding in their hand at the moment?

I have not installed the Froyo update to my Galaxy S yet as I am worried about losing some important text messages, but I do wish to record two way convo's for a radio show... would be helpful if I could make it happen.
    05-13-2011 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD