Samsung Fascinate Thoughts?

jpercussionist

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Getting the Samsung Fascinate for Christmas. I've read some bad opinions about it on here, but when I used it in the store, it was fast, beautiful, and had no bugs. What do you think?

kylabugg

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
To be honest I loved my incredible and wouldnt buy anything else at first! but..... I began to have toooo many issues with my incredible. i had 7 clnr replacements, new battery, new phone number ect.. and all my incredibles would do was power cycle.... so finally employee services sent me out a fasciante (ima customer service rep at a verizon store) which i wasnt really excited about but the samsung fascinate in my opinion is the bessst phone i've seen this year. It's beatiful. I had a coworker compare the phone with his droid x and even tho the camera on the droid x is 8mp the screen on the fascinate makes up for it! in my opinion its a must buy. i have jad personally had issues with the incredible. im not a genius obviously but i have seen way too many screeming customers come in with the x and the droid 2 lately. just being honest. hope that helps.

KKURTZ78

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
fascinate

i love my fascinate but would like it to be updated.it is a little slow on scolling,but other than that i love it.

jdshive

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
fascinate

hi i had the fascinate since the first day it came out and i am thinking about rooting it. i just dont know how to do it? is it use the same method as rooting the samsung vibrant? i just want to be able to tether and make my phone faster.