This my first ever post in any forum. Im new to AC and was wondering if you guys knew why the fascinate task manager kills only certain tasks. i used the built in Task killer in GoLauncher and kill way more apps and frees up my ram a whole lot more. so can anyone shed some light on this?
    01-22-2011 02:11 PM
    This my first ever post in any forum. Im new to AC and was wondering if you guys knew why the fascinate task manager kills only certain tasks. i used the built in Task killer in GoLauncher and kill way more apps and frees up my ram a whole lot more. so can anyone shed some light on this?
    apps should only be closed out if they are freezing up and you can not use them.
    free memory on android does not mean better or faster performance. android is built to multitask, and manages apps for you if you need to run a process that uses more resources than available Android will free up the resources you need.

not all platforms are created equally otherwise it wouldnt be android, we could slap IOS /BB/ or windows on all phones
    01-22-2011 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD