Should I buy Samsung again?

jun.seba

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I am one of the many unsatisfied, and thoroughly disappointed purchasers of the Galaxy S on Bell Mobility in Canada. I have had countless problems with this phone, and poor service even prior to the infamous 2.2 update causing the self destruction of the phone. My question is, when the Nexus S gets released in Canada, is it worth it? Does anyone else have problems with their Samsungs, or was the Bell version just a freak occurence, and not a true example of how Samsung manufactures their devices? Can you guys tell me how your experiences with your Samsung phones have been? I need to know if I should give them a break on this one, or stay away altogether.

Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I am one of the many unsatisfied, and thoroughly disappointed purchasers of the Galaxy S on Bell Mobility in Canada. I have had countless problems with this phone, and poor service even prior to the infamous 2.2 update causing the self destruction of the phone. My question is, when the Nexus S gets released in Canada, is it worth it? Does anyone else have problems with their Samsungs, or was the Bell version just a freak occurence, and not a true example of how Samsung manufactures their devices? Can you guys tell me how your experiences with your Samsung phones have been? I need to know if I should give them a break on this one, or stay away altogether.

Thanks.

I love my fascinate besides the updates. i was able to put different roms on and my phone was the smoothest phone i have used. This weekend i even bought a continuum.

But if you are unsatisfied i dont think you should purchase another.

i personally can't wait for the next samsung phone and i will get the next one as soon as its available. But thats me.

RoccOn16v

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I would if there were even an admission that the update process was mishandled and was a detriment to our experience. But there was never even a hint of communication. It was like we were a one night stand they wanted to forget. Maybe I got spoiled by Palm's communication. Even as they were failing, they were open with their customers, with frequent updates on how releases were going.

It's not like we didn't buy their flagship phone. It's not like we didn't spend premium phone money. And it's not like they did you right.

I wouldn't.

scrufton

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm done with samsung and I will be going back to HTC when my upgrade is due. I love the hardware but can't tolerate the software.