06-21-2010 10:01 PM
33 12
tools
    @whitenack & Jeravicious, thx that's a 'few'more added to the list! Thx.
    No prob!! Any time! Yea, the S seems sweet!! Although I am with sprint and will be picking up the evo soon, I'd def get the S if I were on t-mobile. Having experienced Samsung phones like the instinct, I feel that Samsung makes good phones. The Instinct seemed to be a test phone going into the smart phone market. It did have a lot of good features such as voice search. As being worried about sound on their phones, the volume on the Instinct was loud and clear!

I hope this has not been posted yet, if it did I'm sorry to repost but it's the best video of this presentation that I've found.

There's a link for part two. With a 4" screen, 16gigs of internal memory, and more features than a magazine, this phone will be one to watch out for!
    06-10-2010 03:06 PM
    I hope this has not been posted yet, if it did I'm sorry to repost but it's the best video of this presentation that I've found.

There's a link for part two. With a 4" screen, 16gigs of internal memory, and more features than a magazine, this phone will be one to watch out for!
    Thanks for posting...hadn't seen it. However, that presentation shows the Yahoo! calendar, not a Google calendar. I wonder if it will work with a Google calendar the same way?
    06-10-2010 03:35 PM
    EVO is coming for all four carriers as it will be announced on the 29th

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-21-2010 06:05 AM

This is the first I have heard about this. Where did you see this?
    06-21-2010 06:12 AM

Surely you mean "Galaxy S is coming for all four carriers..." as that 29th date is the date of the Samsung launch party in New York.
    06-21-2010 10:58 AM

Its the Samsung Galaxy S and its modifications not the EVO that is coming to all 4 carriers.

Galaxy S class phones (with carrier modification models)

AT&T (Confirmed, Samsung Captivate)
    T-Mobile (leaked almost confirmed, Samsung SGH-T959)
    Sprint (leaked almost confirmed, no model name(with physical keyboard and flash) )
    Verizon (no word or leaks yet, no model name)
    06-21-2010 01:36 PM
    Its the Samsung Galaxy S and its modifications not the EVO that is coming to all 4 carriers.

Galaxy S class phones (with carrier modification models)

AT&T (Confirmed, Samsung Captivate)
    T-Mobile (leaked almost confirmed, Samsung SGH-T959)
    Sprint (leaked almost confirmed, no model name(with physical keyboard and flash) )
    Verizon (no word or leaks yet, no model name)
    Sprints version = Galaxy S Pro
    06-21-2010 02:08 PM
    Sprints version = Galaxy S Pro
    May be Galaxy S Pro or Galaxy Q (qwerty).... still up in the air.
    06-21-2010 10:01 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD