Internal memory not working, no calls, everything is messed up. How can I fix this?

Beshoy Saad

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
internal memory not working, no calls, everything is messed up

i flashed kernel (beast kernel) and a custom ROM, and suddenly everything collapsed down, when i connect my phone to pc, it says that used memory is a negative bunch of bytes, and when i open storage on the phone it says android system is using 4gbs out of 4 gbs of the internal storage, when i try paste anything to the ext sd card through MTP usb connection everything suddenly stops, i tried reflashing with the stock rom + kernel, but nothing seems to work, it gives that update your devices information message, no imei its all bunch of zeros
help ?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: internal memory not working, no calls, everything is messed up

Welcome to the forums. How did you try reflashing the stock ROM? Did you use Odin?

Beshoy Saad

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site

yup, i relfashed with odin 3.04, using a tar.md5 stock rom and kernel i think, the phone is killing me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

yup, i relfashed with odin 3.04, using a tar.md5 stock rom and kernel i think, the phone is killing me.

I am going to be honest, I ma not sure what to suggest. Maybe a JTAG device/service? I haven't had to use this so I cannot verify anything.