Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S10

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I always get Spigen. Just ordered Rugged armor. It said $24 but when added to cart it had a discount code added for $5 off so was $19, free shipping.

Yup, that's what I have and love on my V20 now so I'm getting for my s10+ as well. I got it on amazon though for $11.99 with $1 off coupon.

pmalena

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Anybody had the LED Case before? Any good?

I've used the Samsung LED case with my S9+ and my Note9. Have ordered for my soon-coming black S10+ in green, since US isn't getting green phones. Love this case. Excellent phone protection and fun assigning different LED notifications for different folks, etc. Closed lid shows notifications and time too. A little pricey. Check MobileFun.com.

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
I've used the Samsung LED case with my S9+ and my Note9. Have ordered for my soon-coming black S10+ in green, since US isn't getting green phones. Love this case. Excellent phone protection and fun assigning different LED notifications for different folks, etc. Closed lid shows notifications and time too. A little pricey. Check MobileFun.com.

Thanks for that, does the LED light up when texts and notification notifications come through? I’m tempted to get one as my going out cover and for work

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know a good clear back which doesnt yellow or takes a good amount of time before it does.

Ive usually been swapping mines (Spigen Ultra Hybrid) out roughly every six months cause of it.

My S9+ is blue so it didnt really show like it did when I had my S8 Edge (silver).

I plan to get one of the whites for my S10+ so I know the yellowish will definitely show. If anything I'll just swap it out ealier.

Not really. They all yellow. However, I've found the tech21, while not crystal clear, keep that new look for longest

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
My go-to cases: The Spigen Ultra Hybrid in "Clear", and the Poetic Affinity in "Clear" or "Black". I already have my Ultra Hybrid for the S10+.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know a good clear back which doesnt yellow or takes a good amount of time before it does.

Ive usually been swapping mines (Spigen Ultra Hybrid) out roughly every six months cause of it.

My S9+ is blue so it didnt really show like it did when I had my S8 Edge (silver).

I plan to get one of the whites for my S10+ so I know the yellowish will definitely show. If anything I'll just swap it out ealier.

The Poetic Affinity in "Clear" is great, but it's not smooth and sleek like the Ultra Hybrid. I haven't noticed any yellowing. All the rest I've tried? They go yellow. I just repurchase the Ultra Hybrid, when it's too far gone, because I love everything else about the case.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I'm leaning towards the Gear4 Platoon case; it states it has 20ft drop protection and a "knurl texture". It's steep at $60, but it seems to have raised sides to protect the screen. I also have the Griffin Survivor Endurance, Incipio Aerolite, UAG Monarch, OtterBox Pursuit, X-Doria Defense Lux, and LifeProof Frē bookmarked.

I was hoping that Spigen would have had their Reventon case available, since they have it for the S9+. The Tech21 Evo Max is missing for now. As you can tell, I want a case that has maximum protection with good grip and raised sides. I do have the Speck Presidio CandyShell grip on my current 6P, but the rubber surrounding the screen warped and peeled off. Speck's color choices for the 10+ are boring so far.