Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S10

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't decide which case I want OMG it's crazy I like several. I almost when I was going to order through Samsung wanted only cause of the $50 credit but it only came in white or black and I wasn't sure cause the buttons were exposed I think but it lit up on the back it was kind of cool. But anyway Otterbox the symmetry I loved on my 7 edge and didn't find a cute one I like for Note 8 or 9 plus. I had a cute Spigen glitter case on my Note 8 with a kickstand I liked to use at work to watch videos on break. Best Buy gave me free Tech 21 on my 9 plus I stuck this round ring on it and ended up not really liking that and you can't wireless charge with it but I used when videoing at concerts.

But now I like 2 Symmetry cases the I-Blason which I've never had I kind of like the cosmo lite design over the regular cosmo but don't really know the difference between the regular and lite never had I-Blason but heard of them and think they are popular. I'd like to get my husband the unicorn beetle. He ordered the wallet LED from Samsung with his $50 to try I had the s view flip on my Note 8 not enough protection and I always have my phone in the car dock and it was too hard with that that case. I also have now a Casemate waterfall purple glow it's a little big and I don't like the feel of it in my small hands that much.

Otterbox is expensive but if Best Buy has one day of picking up phone I will probably get it if I like the feel of it. And I want to see the tech 21 cases. I do like to have at least 2 cases and one being a kickstand or one will have a pop socket on it which I've never used.

Bbtz84

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I'm getting this case it's thin and good protection

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190225-155723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-155723_Samsung Internet.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 78

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone in the UK or elsewhere have any experience with cases from Gear4? They have a new case called Platoon for the S10, and it seems to be on par or better than Speck's Grip cases. Older lines are the Piccadilly and the Battersea, as well as the Oxford, which is their folio case. The new Platoon line seems to have even more all around bezel protection, which is what interests me. Anyone?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone in the UK or elsewhere have any experience with cases from Gear4? They have a new case called Platoon for the S10, and it seems to be on par or better than Speck's Grip cases. Older lines are the Piccadilly and the Battersea, as well as the Oxford, which is their folio case. The new Platoon line seems to have even more all around bezel protection, which is what interests me. Anyone?

I have the Battersea for the Note 9 and it's a fantastic case.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just looked up gear 4 saw a couple kind of cute ones. I've never heard of then before but I saw 3 right off the bat that said sold out.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Look what came in today. :)View attachment 298675

I ordered those screen protectors as well! These glass protector brands/manufacturers are getting outta hand with the pricing on good ones. The cheap glass ones just don't work so I stopped bothering with them. I've also seen a few individuals with glass protectors and curved screens that looks ATROCIOUS!! Is it that hard to replicate the bend/curve of the screen or are they just not applying it right?!?!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got my Spigen thin fit case in today from and I'm pretty disappointed to say the least. I have bought many cases from them in the past and this is the cheapest so far. I got the thin fit graphite gray and it's so flimsy I can almost bend it in half. The thin fit in the past was a hard plastic but this one is not. I got this from Amazon I'll see what I can do to exchange it or get my money back. One a side note, I can fit this case inside of my Note 9 thin air case, that's how small I think this S10 plus will be.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the Otterbox Symmetry just need to pick which one. May wait and see if BB as them in person. If the tech 21 is like the one best buy gave me for my 9 plus I may check into it. It was ok but I-Blason makes this cosmo lite case I like but I have never had that brand. I found it on Amazon for 13.99 and I have like 6 bucks to use in Amex rewards. So if I don't like it I wont be out much and if I get it I will have one to hold me over. But price wise I am hoping it's not a cheap case. I saw the purple glow waterfall also that I have now too from Casemate but don't care for it.

Anyone like the light up LED one from Samsung it was on there site where your notifications and contacts you can set up LED lights. It looked cool but only came in black and white but the sides weren't covered and that turned me off. I'd like to see one in person. When I was in BB they didn't have their cases yet. I need to call my Sprint store or just go in any carrier store that has cases for the phone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to know if anyone knows the difference that has used this I-Blason they make a cosmo that says full body bumper than their is a lite? Anyone used both I don't know which one is better? I think the full body is 2 pieces maybe the lite isn't.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Both of my cases have been delivered. Now I just need something to put in them.
1c7fd87f60318dd765cc70a2f7287a61.jpg

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I got my Spigen thin fit case in today from and I'm pretty disappointed to say the least. I have bought many cases from them in the past and this is the cheapest so far. I got the thin fit graphite gray and it's so flimsy I can almost bend it in half. The thin fit in the past was a hard plastic but this one is not. I got this from Amazon I'll see what I can do to exchange it or get my money back. One a side note, I can fit this case inside of my Note 9 thin air case, that's how small I think this S10 plus will be.
Same. I'm considering new options.