Galaxy buds gift SOLD OUT

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
When is yours coming?

I haven't sent in for the buds yet and if you mean phone I'm still waiting on the it. Best Buy told me I would have the phone tomorrow but now they're saying since I ordered pink it's not in yet they'll' call me when it comes in.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is that through bestbuy?

Yes through Best Buy. I wish they would have told me when I pre-ordered I don't think the pink will be here by the 8th do you want to order something else I would have done white probably.they just told me they were pretty sure I would get mine on the 8th and then yesterday they said only only got in black and white the pinks hard to get. but she told me tonight that have trucks coming in all day don't call me when it comes in so I don't know I can wait but I'm just off tomorrow when was really looking forward to it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes through Best Buy. I wish they would have told me when I pre-ordered I don't think the pink will be here by the 8th do you want to order something else I would have done white probably.they just told me they were pretty sure I would get mine on the 8th and then yesterday they said only only got in black and white the pinks hard to get. but she told me tonight that have trucks coming in all day don't call me when it comes in so I don't know I can wait but I'm just off tomorrow when was really looking forward to it.

Yeah sucks , but hopefully you hear good news in the coming day's.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't sent in for the buds yet and if you mean phone I'm still waiting on the it. Best Buy told me I would have the phone tomorrow but now they're saying since I ordered pink it's not in yet they'll' call me when it comes in.

Was I right about Best Buy? So sorry you are going through this headache. Hang in there!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my S10+ unlocked model from best buy and submitted the claim. Asked for receipt and I uploaded the preorder receipt. Hopeful review process is quick and mine approves fast and I get a concrete shipping date.

df2fb1d08d98bcc7254c8f6507f1169e.jpg

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I received my best buy preorder today that I placed on 3/1. Submitted my ear buds claim and was approved within an hour. Ship week of 4/1

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the black buds are somehow, somewhere available?? I thought I saw a YouTuber soemwhere reviewing them. If they are available, I'd like to call Samsung and see if they could somehow ship me the black ones.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with Samsung and the rep told me to hold on....a few times....lol....then says only white. I asked him if they had them available in black and he then says....please hold.....comes back on and continues to tell me that yes, they are available in other colors currently on their website. I then plead him if he could swap out the white buds for the black ones and he says, please hold......comes back and tells me that Samsung is sending out the color buds that closely resemble to your phones color. So if you ordered a black S10....then you'll be getting the black buds!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!! I hope hes right!! lol...

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with Samsung and the rep told me to hold on....a few times....lol....then says only white. I asked him if they had them available in black and he then says....please hold.....comes back on and continues to tell me that yes, they are available in other colors currently on their website. I then plead him if he could swap out the white buds for the black ones and he says, please hold......comes back and tells me that Samsung is sending out the color buds that closely resemble to your phones color. So if you ordered a black S10....then you'll be getting the black buds!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!! I hope hes right!! lol...

No you won't. I ordered a black S10 from Samsung and they sent me the white buds. The pre-order promo is for white buds.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Was I right about Best Buy? So sorry you are going through this headache. Hang in there!

Oh well I am off today and not counting on the phone call even though they said their is a warehouse here not to far form where I live. I would like to go there LOL! I know I'll be happy once I get it and the flamingo pink is a cool color. But I still guess I would of been fine with white considering I will always have a case on it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well that sucks! I still hope he managed to somehow swap out mine for the black ones, lol!
Lol no it doesn't work like that

All the fulfillment happens by digital River and the pre order gifts are standard, only white buds. The rep probably talked out of his *** just to get you off the phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463