Galaxy buds gift SOLD OUT

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
in Dubai all the S10 pre-orders say out of stock since yesterday! The S10+ and S10e are still available though! They are selling the S10s like hotcakes!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I think those are for the people who bought thru Samsung.

Instead of e-gift card...why not expand using other colors.

So if I am going through Best Buy I'll be able to get and redeem? And if my husband ordered his on the 21st or 22nd he will be getting them cause they weren't sold out then? And does it mean you can use the e-gift card to buy them once they are back in stock?

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I would guess anyone who ordered from Samsung and invoice shows buds will get them. Don't know whether the reserved #s for other retailers. It says in fine print if sell out they give the gift card.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
So if I am going through Best Buy I'll be able to get and redeem? And if my husband ordered his on the 21st or 22nd he will be getting them cause they weren't sold out then? And does it mean you can use the e-gift card to buy them once they are back in stock?

I would assume you can buy anything have on site with it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, but sometimes trying to get a popular item can be a PITA. I tried that a few years ago with a speaker...took forever to get it. Ended up just getting the credit back and giving it to someone who wanted accessories from there.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Since all the offers had to be redeemed through Samsung that has to be the only option? Those who ordered directly from them will get them first, and anyone else will get the e-gift certificate. No idea how they will provide that to people who bought from say Best Buy.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
There was always a "while supplies last" stipulation. It's in the small print. There's not an endless supply. I don't know if the "sold out" is only for Samsung direct customers, or everybody. I'll take a gift certificate. I don't want White earbuds anyway, so I'm not pressed.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I called Samsung customer care. I was told I am pretty sure and then he said no a 100% sure that if you already pre-ordered before we ran out you will still get them. I said oh cause I pre-ordered at Best Buy on the 22nd and he said then you should still get yours. I guess I'll wait and see.

If not I'll use my husbands and get me the duo charger they have a new one where the phone side is fast charge 2.0 but it's a pad I am hoping they make one with a charging stand.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Since all the offers had to be redeemed through Samsung that has to be the only option? Those who ordered directly from them will get them first, and anyone else will get the e-gift certificate. No idea how they will provide that to people who bought from say Best Buy.

Samsung is still advertising the promotion and there is zero indication whatsoever that this is true. What is more likely is that they have a set supply of the Buds, and they have to reserve a set number for carrier customers so they have switched their own customers to the ecertificate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude