Galaxy buds gift SOLD OUT

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
torn between ordering the white ones now as I watch the ship date shift later and later or waiting in the hopes the 130 certificate will eventually come into play and I can order the black color I'd prefer......

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So those who ordered from Samsung.com and got the $130 e-certificate, did you receive the certificate yet or they are only sending it after the return period expires?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I heard or read that so many were allowed for Best Buy Pre-Orders and even if their sold out and I don't have my phone yet I could still get them over the certificate. I guess I'll wait and see. As long as I get the buds whether it's now or by using the certificate when their back in it doesn't matter. Just get me my phone already LOL! My husbands buds will be here by the 15th from Samsung with his phone.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Keep them new in box sell them and buy the black ones. Or just order the black ones right now, you might even get them sooner...LOL :p

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I got the email today that my Buds were approved and will be arriving the week of April 15th. I registered on the 9th, so only 2 days to approve. I also saw on the site that 3 years ago on 3/9 I registered for the free Gear S2 watch as part of the S7 promo and it was approved two days later on 3/11!

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone actually gotten a notification saying they will receive the $130 gift card? I got approved for the buds but I prefer the gift card. I'm wondering if it will actually specifically say gift card if that is what is actually being sent.

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Who did you order your phone from, and didn't originally say you'll be getting the Buds or eCertificate?

I ordered an unlocked s10 directly from Samsung. The wireless buds were sold out so they told me I'd receive a $130 ecertificate. Finally arrived in my email today.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can you use the e-certificate to buy anything on samsung.com or you can only buy the buds? For those who have received the e-certificate and tried to buy something.

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Can you use the e-certificate to buy anything on samsung.com or you can only buy the buds? For those who have received the e-certificate and tried to buy something.

I ordered a 2 pack of wireless charging stands and 2 10,000 mAh portable chargers. Came out to just over $130 so I paid like 2 bucks. To answer your question, the promo code will apply toward anything.