Galaxy buds gift SOLD OUT

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 2 pack of wireless charging stands and 2 10,000 mAh portable chargers. Came out to just over $130 so I paid like 2 bucks. To answer your question, the promo code will apply toward anything.
Awesome, I'm getting free buds with the S10 but for the S10E I bought I'm getting the e-certificate. Going to get the Galaxy watch active after adding little more money.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, I'm getting free buds with the S10 but for the S10E I bought I'm getting the e-certificate. Going to get the Galaxy watch active after adding little more money.

Nice indeed! Let us know how the watch works out for you. I'm actually very interested in getting one myself!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I was interested in the watch until I tried it on... and it looked comically small on my arm especially after wearing the large Gear S3 all this time. LOL

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I was interested in the watch until I tried it on... and it looked comically small on my arm especially after wearing the large Gear S3 all this time. LOL

I've worn comically large watches (Invicta) so I wouldn't mind small, especially for the gym.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah same here, had the previous Galaxy watches and they are very big. The active is small and light, perfect for someone not looking for a giant watch

I have a gear S3 and it's kind of big for me and my husband wants it and I was thinking about getting the actor I need something smaller is the active the latest one? But can I still see text and other stuff on my phone like the Gear 3 or is it more like a Fitbit just for steps?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a gear S3 and it's kind of big for me and my husband wants it and I was thinking about getting the actor I need something smaller is the active the latest one? But can I still see text and other stuff on my phone like the Gear 3 or is it more like a Fitbit just for steps?

It's the same and you can pretty much do everything including notifications and replying directly from watch etc along with various fitness tracking. Main difference is it looses the dial which was popular among Galaxy watch users to navigate the UI. But pretty much everything you get including NFC but in a much slimmer package. If you are looking for a small watch Galaxy watch active is perfect. Drop by best buy and check out since they should have it on display.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Bought a S10 for my wife that came with Buds which she's not using so I'm using them with my S10+ that came with the certificate which I'm going to use toward a Galaxy Watch

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Bought a S10 for my wife that came with Buds which she's not using so I'm using them with my S10+ that came with the certificate which I'm going to use toward a Galaxy Watch
Nice. I got the buds with my order and purchased a mint condition galaxy watch for a great price. They all work well. The buds had good sound and feel great in my ears.

trunge19

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site

You can't use the e certificate to buy the watch unfortunately. Only mobile related accessories and the buds

trunge19

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 2 pack of wireless charging stands and 2 10,000 mAh portable chargers. Came out to just over $130 so I paid like 2 bucks. To answer your question, the promo code will apply toward anything.

Promo code will only go towards mobile accessories and the buds not everything

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You can't use the e certificate to buy the watch unfortunately. Only mobile related accessories and the buds

Ah bummer thanks for letting me know. Probably will try to sell the free buds and then I'll buy the black buds with the e-certificate.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
It's the same and you can pretty much do everything including notifications and replying directly from watch etc along with various fitness tracking. Main difference is it looses the dial which was popular among Galaxy watch users to navigate the UI. But pretty much everything you get including NFC but in a much slimmer package. If you are looking for a small watch Galaxy watch active is perfect. Drop by best buy and check out since they should have it on display.

Thanks! I'll do that! Does it have a speaker can you answer a call from it? I don't really do that now but once it came in handy when my phone was charging in the other room and dad was calling me. I will look into it!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I'll do that! Does it have a speaker can you answer a call from it? I don't really do that now but once it came in handy when my phone was charging in the other room and dad was calling me. I will look into it!

No the Galaxy watch active doesn't have a speaker.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey