Wireless Fast Charger

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Super helpful! So how do we get access to this? Does the fast charger that comes with it provide the extra juice and, other than the Sammy double pad (with the large and small circles), which wireless chargers provide the 12w?

Yes I'd like to know that too which one provides 12 watts or if their is a 15 watt one it will at least do the max of 12 right? I was thinking of also getting the duo maybe cause Samsung is giving my husband a 25$ promo for their site but I may use it to try the LED case where it lights up on the back. But I read when buying the DUO charger Samsung sells you have to use the charger that comes with it.

And I still don't fully understand the QC 20/3.0 thing our are adaptive fast chargers equivalent to 2.0 and what phones do 3.0? I assume the 3.0 is faster but what stuff do you use it for? Like if I found a wireless charger that didn't come with a wall plug and it did 10 or 12 watts do I buy 2.0 or 3.0 will the 3.0 make it charge faster?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Following this thread for any confirmed third-party wireless chargers that can support the S10's fast wireless 2.0 charging (12W).

Quixy21

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the duo, Samsung sent me the coupon for $50 accessories since I had issue when ordered the phone and couldn't use and had enough rewards points for $12 more off.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the duo, Samsung sent me the coupon for $50 accessories since I had issue when ordered the phone and couldn't use and had enough rewards points for $12 more off.

Their sending my husband $25 bucks and I think he has 6 or 8 bucks so I may get the duo also.

justvalencia

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone has an idea if this wireless charger

https://www.qi-infinity.com/collections/fast-qi/products/fast-folding-wireless-charger

https://www.qi-infinity.com/collections/fast-qi/products/fast-pillow-qi-charger

Will it use the full potential of the s10+ wireless charging? Also i work at home and plan to just charge my phone using a wireless charger. Would it be fine if i accidentally left my phone charging overnight? When i feel sleepy i usually go to bed and forget a few things such as removing my phone.

deppi0

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone has an idea if this wireless charger

https://www.qi-infinity.com/collections/fast-qi/products/fast-folding-wireless-charger

https://www.qi-infinity.com/collections/fast-qi/products/fast-pillow-qi-charger

Will it use the full potential of the s10+ wireless charging? Also i work at home and plan to just charge my phone using a wireless charger. Would it be fine if i accidentally left my phone charging overnight? When i feel sleepy i usually go to bed and forget a few things such as removing my phone.

As I said in another forum post:
I just got this Anker one and I believe it is the best and fastest wireless charger available in the market for our phone. You just buy a power socket which is powerful enough though to go with it as per the description on Amazon.
Samsung should be releasing their wireless charger soon but it seems to be a lot more expensive and same speed....
Anker Wireless Charger with... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GYR8...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6501732

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if the "Adaptive Fast Charger" wall plug is capable to fast charge the S10 with one of the Anker wireless chargers? I purchased one and it doesn't but that could be my issue.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
How come the charger that comes with the S10 doesn't work? That is QC2?

Anker says their 10W charger requires a QC3 charger. QC3 outputs 5V, 9V and 12V. Samsung adaptive fast charger is more like QC2 which is 5V and 9V. If someone gets the Samsung charger to work as a fast charger for the Anker 10W wireless charger, then that's something to discuss with Anker.

Quixy21

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
Anker says their 10W charger requires a QC3 charger. QC3 outputs 5V, 9V and 12V. Samsung adaptive fast charger is more like QC2 which is 5V and 9V. If someone gets the Samsung charger to work as a fast charger for the Anker 10W wireless charger, then that's something to discuss with Anker.
Directly from the product FAQ for the 10W QI charger:
"How fast is this PowerWave Stand?
This PowerWave Stand features three charging speeds: 5W, 7.5W, and 10W.
10W Fast Charge Mode {Using a QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter}"

QC 2.0 supports 5V, 9V and 12V, up to 18W of power

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So QC 2.0 does 5 and 9 and QC 3.0 does 5,9 ,and 12 is that what I am reading? Meaning QC 2.0 just may go up to 7.5 and the QC 3.0 will charge the full 10 watts? Is that correct? So to get the best out of this charger just buy any Anker charger that says QC 3.0?

Quixy21

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
No, see my above post. QC 2.0 does 5, 9 and 12 V and up to 18W. Samsung chargers are QC 2.0 compatible, so you'll get the full ability of a 10W charger out of it.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I got this response from Anker. So they are saying the S10 isn't capable of charging any faster that that?

"Also, we have to say a wireless charger takes a longer time than a wired charger. Let's take S10 as an example, its original wall charger can provide 9V/1.67A (=15W) at most. While for wireless charging, S10 can only accept 10W fast wireless charging at most. So, it is the limitation of wireless charging technology."

Quixy21

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
I got this response from Anker. So they are saying the S10 isn't capable of charging any faster that that?

"Also, we have to say a wireless charger takes a longer time than a wired charger. Let's take S10 as an example, its original wall charger can provide 9V/1.67A (=15W) at most. While for wireless charging, S10 can only accept 10W fast wireless charging at most. So, it is the limitation of wireless charging technology."

This is true. Even the new pad from Samsung is only 12W.
With that said, it takes around 1h45m to 2hrs to fast wireless charge my S10+ on the Anker 10W

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
That is unfortunate, looks like I will be returning the wireless charger then. 2 hours is a long time for the phone to be sitting on the charger. Would rather just use the cable.

So the Anker Quick Charge 3.0 adapter won't help at all?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy