Otterbox Symmetry

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I picked up the Otterbox Symmetry at my local T-mobile store along with a screen protector. The sales rep put on the screen protector for me, it's part of the 360 protection plan. It means If T-mobile puts it on and something happens I get it replaced for free. But anyway the fingerprint scanner works near perfect. It unlocks fast every time. And I really love the case as well. I'm a happy camper..

Last edited by a moderator:

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I picked up the Outterbox Symmerty at my local T-mobile store along with a screen protector. The sales rep put on the screen protector for me, it's part of the 360 protection plan. It means If T-mobile puts it on and something happens I get it replaced for free. But anyway the fingerprint scanner works near perfect. It unlocks fast every time. And I really love the case as well. I'm a happy camper..

Does the case have good grip in your hand? How is the lip on the sides of your screen? I'm trying to decide if I should get the Defender for the S10+.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Does the case have good grip in your hand? How is the lip on the sides of your screen? I'm trying to decide if I should get the Defender for the S10+.

So far it seems to have a good grip so far. And it does a nice feel to out. Not to bulky and that's what I was looking for.

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Outterbox Symmerty

I picked up the Outterbox Symmerty at my local T-mobile store along with a screen protector. The sales rep put on the screen protector for me, it's part of the 360 protection plan. It means If T-mobile puts it on and something happens I get it replaced for free. But anyway the fingerprint scanner works near perfect. It unlocks fast every time. And I really love the case as well. I'm a happy camper..

The phone comes with a screen protector pre-installed

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you didn't like the pre-installed screen protector? I am trying to decide if I want the Symmetry or not as one more good case. I ordered 2 iblason and a Spigen clear glitter one which is isn't here yet but I don't even have my phone yet. I want to try the symmetry in person and put the phone in it and see how it feels. I loved the Symmetry I had on my 7 edge.

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but it's more of a small thin piece of plastic. The pre-installed is there until you get something better, not permanent.
It's meant to be permanent and it's a pretty good one too.
0fb21b08ef9429c48e291cb85d8332e6.jpg

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Is it a tight fit? Overly snug fitting case?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And remember, a screen protector is a scratch and wear protector. Drop the phone screen down on a piece of rock with carbide on it and the protector will crumble and the screen will shatter. But other than that sort of accident (or driving over the phone - and I'm not even sure that would damage the phone in an Otterbox), the Otterbox alone, with the supplied plastic shield, will do the job. (My oldest one is over 5 years old, and still as clear as the day I got it. And that phone was slammed against a wall screen-first [accident - I don't use phones as demolition tools].)

heatherburks

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I went through a bunch of Amazon cases trying to find one I liked. I ended up back with the Symmetry Stardust it's gorgeous on the Prism White, pics don't do it justice!

Attachments

• 21785.jpg
    21785.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the Symmetry gradient one it's clear with pink and green and they make a matching popsocket but no one really has it in stock. But the purple one I saw when at a Best Buy on vacation I put my husbands phone cause I didn't have mine yet and it felt really nice more like the one I had for my 7 edge. The clear one looks nice too!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance