So UAG sent two emails asking me to review my S10+ Monarch case purchase. Both times, several days ago, I gave them a two star review based on misleading product description. When I looked today, and took the attached screenshot, my review is not listed. This is very misleading ans a poor practice by any company. IMHO product reviews, positive or negative should be listed to help the consumer make an informed purchase. What I liked or did not like may not be the deciding factor for another person. Below is the review I submitted twice to UAG if anyone is interested.

My review:

This was my second UAG Monarch case. I love the one I have for my S8+. The case protects well and looks nice and the little leather accents are really nice. I ordered the carbon fiber S10+ case and there is no leather at all on the case, just 5 cheap looking stickers that look like carbon fiber. The description states leather accents, so I assumed the leather was just pressed to give the carbon fiber look, but that is not true with this case. If I wanted a case with just stickers I would have purchased a cheaper case. I needed a case in time for my phone to arrive so I feel like I must keep it to ensure I will have one, but I will not be so quick to reccomend UAG to others in the future.

03-20-2019 04:30 PM
    I have both the leather and carbon Monarch cases for the S10 plus and have no problems with either. I realized the carbon case did not have the leather on it when I ordered it. I also believe that the leather on the "leather" version is nothing more than fake PU leather.

I also believe that UAG does not publish negative reviews which in unfair to all. I like UAG cases and always have.
    Hopefully you at least got a refund?

Side by pic of the two S10 plus Monarch cases that I purchased.

UAG Does not publish negative reviews-monarch.jpg
    03-20-2019 05:07 PM
    I kept the case because I needed a case. Truly just disappointed, I would have bought a cheaper UAG case if I had known.
    03-20-2019 05:51 PM
    That quite a pricey case!
    TNRonin likes this.
    03-21-2019 03:42 PM
    Yep, and they rarely have discounts/coupons.
    03-22-2019 07:48 AM
    I have both the leather and carbon Monarch cases for the S10 plus and have no problems with either. I realized the carbon case did not have the leather on it when I ordered it. I also believe that the leather on the "leather" version is nothing more than fake PU leather.

I also believe that UAG does not publish negative reviews which in unfair to all. I like UAG cases and always have.
    Hopefully you at least got a refund?

Side by pic of the two S10 plus Monarch cases that I purchased.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monarch.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	528.3 KB 
ID:	300553
    Hi,do you mind looking at the top of the box and tell weather it says Sasmung or Samsung?i just bought mine from a trusted seller but on the box it says Sasmung.(at the top near the hole to hook on a shelf).

Thanks.
    03-22-2019 09:41 AM
    So UAG sent two emails asking me to review my S10+ Monarch case purchase. Both times, several days ago, I gave them a two star review based on misleading product description. When I looked today, and took the attached screenshot, my review is not listed. This is very misleading ans a poor practice by any company. IMHO product reviews, positive or negative should be listed to help the consumer make an informed purchase. What I liked or did not like may not be the deciding factor for another person. Below is the review I submitted twice to UAG if anyone is interested.

My review:

This was my second UAG Monarch case. I love the one I have for my S8+. The case protects well and looks nice and the little leather accents are really nice. I ordered the carbon fiber S10+ case and there is no leather at all on the case, just 5 cheap looking stickers that look like carbon fiber. The description states leather accents, so I assumed the leather was just pressed to give the carbon fiber look, but that is not true with this case. If I wanted a case with just stickers I would have purchased a cheaper case. I needed a case in time for my phone to arrive so I feel like I must keep it to ensure I will have one, but I will not be so quick to reccomend UAG to others in the future.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...67f598b9cd.jpg
    I have it here with me....wait its stickers?well lol ...i shouldve bought Spigen Tough Armor instead...
    03-22-2019 09:42 AM
    Hi,do you mind looking at the top of the box and tell weather it says Sasmung or Samsung?i just bought mine from a trusted seller but on the box it says Sasmung.(at the top near the hole to hook on a shelf).

Thanks.
    Yes, both of my Monarch boxes say Sasmung in that area.
    I know these are 100% legit as I purchased from UAG direct. Never noticed that.
    03-22-2019 11:10 AM
    Yes, both of my Monarch boxes say Sasmung in that area.
    I know these are 100% legit as I purchased from UAG direct. Never noticed that.
    Yay.that means mine is legit too!!!thanks a lot.really lifted the curiosity.hahaha.thanks a lot once again.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-22-2019 01:02 PM
    Please do not touch the uag monarch for Samsung S10 Plus I had purchased this earlier on the year I put it on my 2 week old phone phone and unfortunately after 5-days I found that it damaged the right-hand corner of my screen it's where the pressure point is so when you're holding it in your hand on the corner for whatever reason it's just in a line into the screen where it rests on top of it.

I had complained to uag they didn't care they said it's nothing to do with them and to go to go to the retailer to complain.

i went back to amazon and i complained an exchanged lots of images and videos and emails back and forth and then eventually after complain to the ceo i got money to repair the screen which is very expensive.

DO NOT TOUCH UAG I've gone back to gear 4 I'm using platoon case worth every penny and never let me down on any of my previous 4 phones I had one on.
    12-06-2019 03:52 PM
    Thank you both, Dee74 and anonyy, for letting us know to not depend on their reviews. Good reviews are a good indicator of the quality of a product if they also publish the bad ones. (Not that I use UAG cases, but if I did, I'd stop buying them after reading this thread.)
    12-07-2019 03:26 PM