UAG Does not publish negative reviews

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
So UAG sent two emails asking me to review my S10+ Monarch case purchase. Both times, several days ago, I gave them a two star review based on misleading product description. When I looked today, and took the attached screenshot, my review is not listed. This is very misleading ans a poor practice by any company. IMHO product reviews, positive or negative should be listed to help the consumer make an informed purchase. What I liked or did not like may not be the deciding factor for another person. Below is the review I submitted twice to UAG if anyone is interested.

My review:

This was my second UAG Monarch case. I love the one I have for my S8+. The case protects well and looks nice and the little leather accents are really nice. I ordered the carbon fiber S10+ case and there is no leather at all on the case, just 5 cheap looking stickers that look like carbon fiber. The description states leather accents, so I assumed the leather was just pressed to give the carbon fiber look, but that is not true with this case. If I wanted a case with just stickers I would have purchased a cheaper case. I needed a case in time for my phone to arrive so I feel like I must keep it to ensure I will have one, but I will not be so quick to reccomend UAG to others in the future.

666faafda59b7091998a9167f598b9cd.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have both the leather and carbon Monarch cases for the S10 plus and have no problems with either. I realized the carbon case did not have the leather on it when I ordered it. I also believe that the leather on the "leather" version is nothing more than fake PU leather.

I also believe that UAG does not publish negative reviews which in unfair to all. I like UAG cases and always have.
Hopefully you at least got a refund?

Side by pic of the two S10 plus Monarch cases that I purchased.

Monarch.jpg

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I kept the case because I needed a case. Truly just disappointed, I would have bought a cheaper UAG case if I had known.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have both the leather and carbon Monarch cases for the S10 plus and have no problems with either. I realized the carbon case did not have the leather on it when I ordered it. I also believe that the leather on the "leather" version is nothing more than fake PU leather.

I also believe that UAG does not publish negative reviews which in unfair to all. I like UAG cases and always have.
Hopefully you at least got a refund?

Side by pic of the two S10 plus Monarch cases that I purchased.

View attachment 300553

Hi,do you mind looking at the top of the box and tell weather it says Sasmung or Samsung?i just bought mine from a trusted seller but on the box it says Sasmung.(at the top near the hole to hook on a shelf).

Thanks.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So UAG sent two emails asking me to review my S10+ Monarch case purchase. Both times, several days ago, I gave them a two star review based on misleading product description. When I looked today, and took the attached screenshot, my review is not listed. This is very misleading ans a poor practice by any company. IMHO product reviews, positive or negative should be listed to help the consumer make an informed purchase. What I liked or did not like may not be the deciding factor for another person. Below is the review I submitted twice to UAG if anyone is interested.

My review:

This was my second UAG Monarch case. I love the one I have for my S8+. The case protects well and looks nice and the little leather accents are really nice. I ordered the carbon fiber S10+ case and there is no leather at all on the case, just 5 cheap looking stickers that look like carbon fiber. The description states leather accents, so I assumed the leather was just pressed to give the carbon fiber look, but that is not true with this case. If I wanted a case with just stickers I would have purchased a cheaper case. I needed a case in time for my phone to arrive so I feel like I must keep it to ensure I will have one, but I will not be so quick to reccomend UAG to others in the future.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190320/666faafda59b7091998a9167f598b9cd.jpg

I have it here with me....wait its stickers?well lol ...i shouldve bought Spigen Tough Armor instead...

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,do you mind looking at the top of the box and tell weather it says Sasmung or Samsung?i just bought mine from a trusted seller but on the box it says Sasmung.(at the top near the hole to hook on a shelf).

Thanks.

Yes, both of my Monarch boxes say Sasmung in that area. :-\
I know these are 100% legit as I purchased from UAG direct. Never noticed that.

anonyy

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Please do not touch the uag monarch for Samsung S10 Plus I had purchased this earlier on the year I put it on my 2 week old phone phone and unfortunately after 5-days I found that it damaged the right-hand corner of my screen it's where the pressure point is so when you're holding it in your hand on the corner for whatever reason it's just in a line into the screen where it rests on top of it.

I had complained to uag they didn't care they said it's nothing to do with them and to go to go to the retailer to complain.

i went back to amazon and i complained an exchanged lots of images and videos and emails back and forth and then eventually after complain to the ceo i got money to repair the screen which is very expensive.

DO NOT TOUCH UAG I've gone back to gear 4 I'm using platoon case worth every penny and never let me down on any of my previous 4 phones I had one on.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you both, Dee74 and anonyy, for letting us know to not depend on their reviews. Good reviews are a good indicator of the quality of a product if they also publish the bad ones. (Not that I use UAG cases, but if I did, I'd stop buying them after reading this thread.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc