Sleek fit and premium build TPU Galaxy S10 Plus case you can trust!

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
S10 Plus Urban Ranger.jpg
This case provides significant grip and protection to my Galaxy S10+. While the top and bottom edges snap in place with a positive click, the left and right edges can be pulled away too easily from the phone. It's not as bad of a problem as it sounds, though, and I don't think it's enough of a problem to not recommend the case. That's the only reason this case gets 4 out of 5. Other than that, everything is great.

The case has high raised edges so the phone's screen won't contact a table if it's laying flat, but the raised edges don't get in the way of edge scrolling functions.

The grip is superior to most cases I've tried so far. It's not the stickiest material, but it the hard rubber material is easy to grab and the triangular markings provide some extra friction. It's a sufficient amount of grip for this heavy phone.

The through-hole for the USB-C connector and headphone jack doesn't interfere with any of my USB-C or headphone cables.

The buttons on this case feel solid and have a nice feel. They feel like the actual buttons underneath.

I also appreciate that the back of this case is thick enough, it protects the s10 plus from drops.

Price: 11.98 dollars

Link at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MSG99HG

use coupon: AMDTEK20 to get 20% off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1