How are the new Buds for running? Do they stay in? Block to much noise?
    04-07-2019 11:01 AM
    I use the buds for running on both a treadmill and outdoors, paired to my S10+ and Galaxy Watch. It's pretty good and the buds do a decent job of sealing my ears and keeping out most of the ambient noise. For better or worse I can still hear what's going on around me.
    ruiinplano likes this.
    04-07-2019 11:08 AM
    How are the new Buds for running? Do they stay in? Block to much noise?
    I did some trail running with mine yesterday. They worked well and stayed pretty snug. Not quite as comfortable as my apple airpods but close.
    04-07-2019 01:35 PM
    So, I'll be the negative side. I paired my samung buds to my Garmin Fenix 5X+ watch. no problem doing that. but outdoors, I have to wear my Garmin watch on my right hand because the BT connection goes in and out. Evidently, the right earbud has the BT connection to the remote device, and my body blocks the signal. I suspect its a problem with the Garmin watch implementation of the LE BT, as I had similar problem with my Bose BT wired buds but to a much lesser extent.

The fit is great, and I like the idea of completely wireless buds. I hope Garmin can resolve.
    04-08-2019 09:52 AM
    So, I'll be the negative side. I paired my samung buds to my Garmin Fenix 5X+ watch. no problem doing that. but outdoors, I have to wear my Garmin watch on my right hand because the BT connection goes in and out. Evidently, the right earbud has the BT connection to the remote device, and my body blocks the signal. I suspect its a problem with the Garmin watch implementation of the LE BT, as I had similar problem with my Bose BT wired buds but to a much lesser extent.

The fit is great, and I like the idea of completely wireless buds. I hope Garmin can resolve.
    Dang, that sucks. I've had that problem when pairing my Galaxy Watch to cheaper headphones. Haven't had any issues with the Buds though, even though I wear my watch on my left hand.
    04-08-2019 12:43 PM
    I use the buds for running on both a treadmill and outdoors, paired to my S10+ and Galaxy Watch. It's pretty good and the buds do a decent job of sealing my ears and keeping out most of the ambient noise. For better or worse I can still hear what's going on around me.
    What music do you use? I use Spotify and had issues it holding a connection via Spotify app for some reason. Where it says Bluetooth headset nothing comes up when I put on my buds
    04-08-2019 01:16 PM

It happens with my Galaxy S10 too when I wear it in my left pockets (pants/shirt)...
    04-08-2019 01:24 PM
    Dang, that sucks. I've had that problem when pairing my Galaxy Watch to cheaper headphones. Haven't had any issues with the Buds though, even though I wear my watch on my left hand.
    Sounds good. I don't have the buds yet but I'm looking forward to connecting to my Galaxy Watch.
    arunma likes this.
    04-08-2019 06:53 PM
    I can't wait to try these out running. Now if I could just get Samsung to finally send them to me that'd be great.
    04-08-2019 08:19 PM
    What music do you use? I use Spotify and had issues it holding a connection via Spotify app for some reason. Where it says Bluetooth headset nothing comes up when I put on my buds
    I use Spotify, but I don't think the choice of music app is your problem. Try adding Bluetooth headset to your quick settings. You can swipe down and make sure the blue indicator is present, which will confirm you're connected. You can also press the quick setting icon to reconnect if you get disconnected.

This used to happen to me more often, but stopped after the latest Galaxy Watch firmware update. And just in case it is the app, you might want to check the Galaxy Store for an update to the Galaxy Watch Spotify app. It was updated about a month ago.
    04-09-2019 09:39 AM
    I can't wait to try these out running. Now if I could just get Samsung to finally send them to me that'd be great.
    Still wait for delivery?
    04-11-2019 04:57 PM
    Still wait for delivery?
    Yes. I was approved on 3/15 but they aren't responding to my emails and I haven't heard anything since the approval email. I keep checking my status but it always says processing gift. No choice but to wait I guess. I'm very anxious.
    04-11-2019 05:07 PM
    I'm still waiting too. Said I got approved for the $130 but that it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get my code and it's been over a week I guess. I want to try the buds. I only will use them when walking outside and on an occasional rode trip in the car when hubby is driving. But I want them!
    04-15-2019 11:51 AM
    I used mine on three bike rides last week, two gravel and one single-track, and they worked perfect. I was nervous they would wiggle loose over the trails and bumps, but they stayed put. I also decided to only use one at a time so I could still here the environment around me. I kept the charge case in my top tube bike bag. Really liking them so far.
    04-23-2019 07:36 AM