Samsung Wireless Duo Charger issues, anyone else?

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Anyone else have issues with the left (larger) side of the charger after about a month stops charging and you wake up to a dead phone? I try to put it back on there, phone chimes, but it doesn't charge. If I unplug the charger, and back in, it works again for a while. Right side is fine. I am still waiting for Samsung to approve an exchange....they take forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else have issues with the left (larger) side of the charger after about a month stops charging and you wake up to a dead phone? I try to put it back on there, phone chimes, but it doesn't charge. If I unplug the charger, and back in, it works again for a while. Right side is fine. I am still waiting for Samsung to approve an exchange....they take forever.

Did you get the Pad type or Stand type?

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Ah ok. Well, I gave up on Samsungs replacement. They are worthless when trying to get something fixed. They just flat out stopped responding to the emails. Oh well. Will be my last Samsung product after this.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I want the new duo charger that does has the new faster wireless for the S10 but am afraid to order it after hearung all these complaints.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I want the new duo charger that does has the new faster wireless for the S10 but am afraid to order it after hearung all these complaints.

the new dual fast charger pad type works well for me.in the sense of charging faster.but i have screen sensitivity issues while wireless charging.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
I just purchased the duo charger, I believe not the latest version? It doesn't last flat it stands up and it works perfectly with my S10+ with OtterBox Pursuit series case.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just purchased the duo charger, I believe not the latest version? It doesn't last flat it stands up and it works perfectly with my S10+ with OtterBox Pursuit series case.

Thats the Fast Wireless Stand Type. Launched together with the Note 9. Doesnt have Fast Charge 2.0. I had that too but sold it.

dreamur

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

Happened to me as well. I unplugged for 30 secs and it worked again. Crossing fingers it won't happen again. Now if I can fix the right piece of my earbuds which started acting up as well. :(