Need a S10 Case that has a Hard Plastic Screen on the Front

Tech Newbie

May 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Just got the S10. I want a case that has some type of hard, clear plastic front that goes over the existing S10 screen. I know this will interfere with the fingerprint technology, but I am fine with that. It's more important for me to have a case that will take scratches and knicks rather than the S10 thin screen protector itself.

Are there any such cases out there? Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

Just got the S10. I want a case that has some type of hard, clear plastic front that goes over the existing S10 screen. I know this will interfere with the fingerprint technology, but I am fine with that. It's more important for me to have a case that will take scratches and knicks rather than the S10 thin screen protector itself.

I believe if you search on Amazon probably will find one

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I dont think these exist due to the combination of curved screen and in-display fingerprint reader. Could be wrong, though.