Non glass screen protector

jjj651

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know of a good screen protector that is similar to the one pre installed on our phones? The ones I've seen on Amazon are the film type that feels grippy and has a wavy appearance.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've always used IQ Shield or Slickwraps and they work pretty well. Only problem is this is not going to be an automated application, it's a manual one... so whatever appearance issues arise are usually stemmed from application rather than the film itself.

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with Skinomi. Wish I could find a tempered glass one, though. This will be my only curved-screen phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I felt like for five of these and they're just as good as Whitestone you should try one it'll take a while to come in but I think it's worth it

US $16.19 21%OFF | 2pcs Screen Protector For Samsung S9 Plus Note8 Note 9 S10e Plus Note 10 Pro Tempered Glass Liquid Full Glue UV HW mate 30 pro
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Fbb9sQCY
With Whitestone I've had best luck on Samsung curved display, been using them since s8+. They never caused non responsive touch and felt like stock glass also fit lot of cases as it doesn't go completely end to end on the display . Lifetime warranty also, for me I wasted money on the other screen protector just trying pass my opinion on them. I know there different screen protector like done to fully adhere but don't know how good there glue is or quality glass protector is which I know with Done is very good.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Whitestone dome is complicated to apply. I read many reviews that most of the users getting correct results after 2nd or 3rd time. Congrats! You're one of them.
You follow directions or ask questions to people that install it should go very smooth .
Any glue glass protector like Dome will take little patience , but the quality and protection is worth it

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers