I have become a big fan of the Assistant and have put four items on the Assistant menu - Screen off, Home, Notification panel and Screenshots. The one I use the most is Screen off, which lets me turn off the screen with two quick taps. The Assistant icon is a circle containing four small squares that appears on all screens and which can be easily dragged to any position on any screen. The icon does not show up as well on some screens as I would like, so I did some searching and discovered a Transparency setting located at Settings / Accessibility / Interaction and dexterity / Assistant menu / Transparency. A slider for Transparency causes the icon to be most visible at the leftmost (minus) position and least visible at the rightmost (plus) position. When I set it at the leftmost position, the icon appears just the way I want it. However, after three seconds, it reverts to its prior setting. If I quickly stop Settings, it still changes after three seconds. I haven't been able to keep it in the desired state. Any idea what is happening?
    05-19-2020 03:55 PM
    No idea yet, mine is doing the same thing.
    05-19-2020 08:13 PM
    Some additional information. It definitely remembers my setting, because at any time I can move the icon and it gets more distinct (just the way I want it), but for only about three seconds. The behavior is the same on my phone (Android 10) and my tablet (Android 9). Is this an Android issue or a Samsung issue?
    05-20-2020 11:22 AM