Circle Launcher

sweet_t1966

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I'm trying to change the icon theme in Circle Launcher. Every time I create one it has the same persistent icon theme in the circle. I'm familiar with Circle Launcher and know how to change the theme selection for the circle icons. I just can't get rid of this theme. I've checked all my icon themes and deleted the ones I thought might be causing the problem with no luck. So, I'm trying to find out the name of this icon theme, hopefully it looks familiar to someone. I'll post screenshots when I figure out how.

sweet_t1966

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I'm trying to change the icon theme in Circle Launcher. Every time I create one it has the same persistent icon theme in the circle. I'm familiar with Circle Launcher and know how to change the theme selection for the circle icons. I just can't get rid of this theme. I've checked all my icon themes and deleted the ones I thought might be causing the problem with no luck. So, I'm trying to find out the name of this icon theme, hopefully it looks familiar to someone. I'll post screenshots when I figure out how.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes, it is only affecting the circle launcher. Did the uninstall/reinstall, power off/on, and deleted possible icon packs.
Ok, go to theme store , by long pressing empty page on home screen and choose theme.
Now tap 3 bars upper left corner and choose my stuff and select default and let me know

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
you still should be able to change the wallpaper in the phones settings. one thing though, I was looking at the app in the play store and the last time that app was updated was two years ago, IMO, it may be time to look for another launcher that will do the same.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
you still should be able to change the wallpaper in the phones settings. one thing though, I was looking at the app in the play store and the last time that app was updated was two years ago, IMO, it may be time to look for another launcher that will do the same.
Yeah that launcher looks like hasnt been updated in awhile lol ..can also try Nova launcher

sweet_t1966

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I use Nova Launcher, Circle Launcher is a separate app launcher. I uninstalled, power off/on, reinstalled. For some reason it is fine now. Thanks for your input!