Any news on the July update?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just checked I have it unlocked in the US. The other day I mainly check didn't have it then I saw this thread and checked and it was their. Hubby got it too!

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
One of the two S10 T-Mobile version prior to the June update kept popping up with the can't find SIM message. Short of factory reset, it's fine for a few days but kept coming back at random times. I'm hoping that this June update will resolve it. So far so good....

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw an article a few days ago and it said for T-Mo users but when I checked I was able to get it as well. Then today I saw an article that said the rollout was halted and has yet to resume. It hinted at there being issues with the original, but I haven't noticed any problems. Although the update was only a security update so maybe I'm more vulnerable because I grabbed the first one??? Anyway, not sure why every one is so hyped for these. Yeah security, whatever... I get hyped for the ones that make something work better or brings new features or something. Security is so blasé. I have noticed that Google Assistant is different... not sure when that happened.