so i am going to buy my first flagship phone and i was about to buy s10+ but i have read some comments on youtube talking about exynos version having heating issues, battery issues and even lag in pubg.So I am confused as some saying that its good others are telling that its bad.Should I buy the exynos version? or any other recomendation
    I am not a apple guy,huawei dont have google services and oneplus is not available in my country and s20 is expensive
    07-18-2020 09:05 AM
    [Moved to the Samsung S10 subforum for specific traffic.]

Welcome to the Android Central Ask A Question forum! In order to continue a conversation, it is recommended you join the forum as a member, since it's a guest forum you can only ask the initial questions in as a guest, but not reply.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central. Cheers!
    Laura Knotek and imsarfu_840 like this.
    07-18-2020 09:19 AM
    I changed the OP post owner to the actual member.
    07-18-2020 12:02 PM
    so i am going to buy my first flagship phone and i was about to buy s10+ but i have read some comments on youtube talking about exynos version having heating issues, battery issues and even lag in pubg.So I am confused as some saying that its good others are telling that its bad.Should I buy the exynos version? or any other recomendation
    I am not a apple guy,huawei dont have google services and oneplus is not available in my country and s20 is expensive
    Seems like you really don't have many options, what's your current phone?
    07-18-2020 09:53 PM
    What country and carrier?
    07-18-2020 09:55 PM
    lollll.... Galaxy Alpha and after charging it to 100% my mobile works for 30 mins with minimum brightness..Xd

Saudi arabia

S10+ : 2400 riyals ($639)

Reasons to buy s10+ : IP68-telephoto lens-good performance(not sure about the exynos)-good battery

I can still buy A71($373)(snapdragon) or A71 5g($513)(exynos) but i always wanted to use a flagship phone
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-18-2020 11:25 PM
    Galaxy Alpha and after charging it to 100% my mobile works for 30 mins with minimum brightness
    It certainly isn't a bad idea to upgrade your phone, but you could also consider getting a replacement battery for your Alpha, since it has a user-removable battery. The behavior you're describing sounds like a failing battery.
    07-18-2020 11:38 PM
    lollll.... Galaxy Alpha and after charging it to 100% my mobile works for 30 mins with minimum brightness..Xd

Saudi arabia

S10+ : 2400 riyals ($639)

Reasons to buy s10+ : IP68-telephoto lens-good performance(not sure about the exynos)-good battery

I can still buy A71($373)(snapdragon) or A71 5g($513)(exynos) but i always wanted to use a flagship phone
    Are you able to get a Snap Dragon s10+ ?
    imsarfu_840 likes this.
    07-19-2020 12:09 AM
    the snapdragon version is only available in US and china i guess rest of the countries get Exynos processor which is designed by SCAMsung. some are telling that exynos is working fine others are telling that they have some issues even when they use 4G for 30 mins the device gets heated up

I don't understand why the hell is scamsung trying to make a processor if they know they have the worst processor.If they don't know how to make a good processor then then better to stop making them instead of scamming others
    07-19-2020 03:31 AM
    the snapdragon version is only available in US and china i guess rest of the countries get Exynos processor which is designed by SCAMsung. some are telling that exynos is working fine others are telling that they have some issues even when they use 4G for 30 mins the device gets heated up

I don't understand why the hell is scamsung trying to make a processor if they know they have the worst processor.If they don't know how to make a good processor then then better to stop making them instead of scamming others
    Yes this is true, and been like that for awhile. At one point the exyno chip was better in every way but that has changed now .
    07-19-2020 09:51 PM
    I have an Exynos S10+. Having had a Pixel 4xl with a snapdragon 855 I can feel a little difference in the processor speed. The phone, though, is one of the best I have ever owned. I have had a little lag at times, but I run a lot of apps. I tend to close my apps when I am finished with them and my RAM is normally not full.

It hasn't run hot with me. I have been lucky.

I did reset my phone recently and the lag has gone, so I think installing and uninstalling apps a lot had caused my lagging problem. I have not lagged since my reset.

I wouldn't pay full price for an Exynos chip, but at the price you have found it for, I think you will have a great experience with this phone. I actually prefer the Samsung version of most apps and if you plug it into a monitor with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, it will run in Dex desktop mode, which I use all the time.

The camera updates and the update to OneUI 2.1 have brought significant improvements to the phone. The photo quality is very good now and I enjoy taking photos with it.

In the end, it is your choice. But I did give my husband my pixel 4xl and keep the S10+ as it was a superior phone experience in my opinion.
    07-19-2020 10:19 PM
    So i finally bought my s10+ prism white exynos varient and it dosent over heat but it gets warm and i am worried about it when i recorded 2 mins of slow motion video the area around vloume button and bixby key gets hot
    Is it okay ?
    i have heard that they have some vapour chamber for cooling guess its not working
    08-01-2020 04:07 AM