Is Smart Call included on factory unlocked Galaxy S10

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I use Verizon Prepaid and I am looking to buy a factory unlocked phone. Does Samsung still include Smart Call (robocall spam call protection) on the factory Unlocked Galaxy S10 ? Verizon's robocall blocking on prepaid is a joke and I have no desire to sign up for a postpaid plan.

Thanks!

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
good to know. I am going to trade in my S8 for either a 10 or a 20. Samsung's website is vague on if it's included. in fact, it didn't list S10 or S20 as including it -- just up to S9. The manual for the S10 and S20 don't show it either. I guess they are trying to cater to the carriers as AT&T and Verizon only include call filtering in postpaid plans.

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey, yes I posted the same questions in the S20 forum because I want to know if this is available on the S20. I have searched the internet at length for an answer including all over the Samsung web site and I can't find it. The S20 and the S10 are different phones which is why I put it in both places. I don't know why anyone with an S20 would look in this forum which is why I put the question in both places.

Sorry...I am not sure why this was a problem....

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, yes I posted the same questions in the S20 forum because I want to know if this is available on the S20. I have searched the internet at length for an answer including all over the Samsung web site and I can't find it. The S20 and the S10 are different phones which is why I put it in both places. I don't know why anyone with an S20 would look in this forum which is why I put the question in both places.

Sorry...I am not sure why this was a problem....
Yes I have the s8+,s9+,10+,note 20U all unlocked and have this.

Can't have same topic you created in multiple threads. I can change the title up a little and move it in the s20 forums if you like? . Please PM me if you wish to do so .

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
No need to post in the S20 forum if the S20 has it. So you are confidant that the S20 has it as well? I actually looked through the manuals on Samsung's support site for the S10 and the S20 and neither manual shows that it has the Smart Call. I appreciate the screen shot. I found similar screenshots for earlier Galaxy S models, but not recent models.