Samsung galaxy s10 plus update to one ui 3

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, after I updated my s10+ to the latest one ui 3.0 I did notice that when taking a photo in a moved subject the photo is very blurry and the temperature of the phone is more higher than before, did anyone else noticed something like this,
Is there any forum to give samsung our feed back about this issues so they can fix them in the next update?
Thanks in advance

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just saw an article last night saying the 3.0 release was being halted due to this issue. Funny cause my phone had already downloaded the update and was just waiting for me to install it. I installed it last night and everything is working fine. I typically dont take pics of moving subjects so I dont know if my phone is affected or not. And I havent noticed any temperature change.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I just saw an article last night saying the 3.0 release was being halted due to this issue. Funny cause my phone had already downloaded the update and was just waiting for me to install it. I installed it last night and everything is working fine. I typically dont take pics of moving subjects so I dont know if my phone is affected or not. And I havent noticed any temperature change.

I read that too. Glad to hear you're not encountering any issues.