Over the last 1-1,5 day I have been trying to get Gallery syncing with OneDrive again. All attempts were in vain.
    Clear Data/cache, remove the app and re-installing. No sync.
    This seems to be a regular occurrence when searching on 'sync' 'OneDrive.
    It used to work quite well, but all of a sudden it failed.

Q: Any decent Gallery alternatives, capable to sync with OneDrive ?

Thanks!
    04-21-2021 07:06 AM
    I use this one. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eheart.gallery

Have no issues with OneDrive. Make sure sync is on in the actual app.
    04-21-2021 07:23 AM
    Thanks. How did you manage to get it sync with OneDrive ?
    I see a 'Cloud' button, r-hand bottom, but all steps involve Google, not OneDrive.
    04-21-2021 07:56 AM
    You sync through the OneDrive app itself
    04-21-2021 08:09 AM
    Here you go. In the OneDrive app login to your account. Then go to settings, camera uploads, additional folders and select your folders to upload and check notify me if there are new folders.

It lists all the folders you create in your gallery app.
    04-21-2021 08:13 AM
    Many thanks again! In the 1st screen, below 'Wi-Fi Only' and above 'Theme', you have 'Camera Upload'.
    With me it says 'Gallery Sync', i.e. I have no 'Camera Upload'.
    Gallery Sync is the Samsung Gallery app and it does not sync with OneDrive anymore.
    Over time there are a billion threads about sync issues.
    Sync worked uptil about two days ago. Right now it says 'Couldn't sync data. Try again later."

Regretfully I have not found a way to get rid of it (Samsung Gallery), probably one can not uninstall it.
    I already 'Disabled' it, 'Force Stop' 'Clear Data' , disabled sync.

Having Outlook and OneDrive on my smartphone and Samsung using OneDrive as a replacement of their Samsung Cloud, I do prefer to use OneDrive.
    04-21-2021 08:31 AM
    These screenshots are from the OneDrive app. Can you send me any screenshots so I can see what I am working with?
    04-21-2021 11:51 AM
    Sorry for the delay. I was out and also busy with some other things and trying to solve this matter myself.
    Gallery, when trying to sync with OneDrive reports "Couldn't sync data. Try again later."
    The usual 'solutions', like 'Clear Data', remove and re-install the apps (Gallery+OneDrive), removing and re-adding accounts, nothing solved the matter.

So, two options are left:
    1. a complete reset of the smartphone and re-install a dozen apps that I have installed and -hoping- the matter is solved then
    2. seek for a good alternative for Gallery, BUT... it must sync with OneDrive

I have been busy with this 'problem' since april 17 (based on the screenshots I made)

Good alternatives for Gallery that sync with Outlook?-2021-04-24_08-42-00.png
    04-24-2021 02:11 AM