Samsung Edge Calendar - Duplicates?

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
I'm getting duplicate entries on my edge calendar, any advise on removing these?

Please see screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-154703_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-154703_One UI Home.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you select each one and see if they're both associated with the same calendar account, or could they each be from a different one (e.g., one from your Google Calendar account and another from your Samsung account)?

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys... yes it could be syncing with another calendar... but I checked when I opened up the duplicate... I've removed Google Calendar and just using the Samsung one only... but it still shows duplication... this is only for public holidays etc.... that being said i did download the Outlook App... but its not been set up yet... so I'm confused to the duplication?... I've reinstalled a few times with no success... its a Samsung S10... THX Guys.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you toggle off Holiday calendars in the main calendar app? Do both of them disappear?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback guys... yes it could be syncing with another calendar... but I checked when I opened up the duplicate... I've removed Google Calendar and just using the Samsung one only... but it still shows duplication... this is only for public holidays etc.... that being said i did download the Outlook App... but its not been set up yet... so I'm confused to the duplication?... I've reinstalled a few times with no success... its a Samsung S10... THX Guys.
Wondering how you calendar looks like that , mine shows up differentScreenshot_20210603-121223.jpg

RollingProtocol666

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Appreciate your response guys @mustang7757 it's an app I've installed from the Galaxy store. @B. Diddy I took your advice and went into the calendar edge settings, used trial and error and found that the 'Public UK Holidays' was linked to 2 Google accounts (one personal and the other shared)... we'll one Googlemail and the other Gmail (not sure if this makes much difference here but it certainly does when logging into different apps... like the RING app issue)... anyway I toggled off my shared Google account and it works now!!! Thought Google would take it as one rather than multiple... for example if I had 5 Google accounts would it duplicate entries 5 times into my edge calendar... thx guys .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Appreciate your response guys @mustang7757 it's an app I've installed from the Galaxy store. @B. Diddy I took your advice and went into the calendar edge settings, used trial and error and found that the 'Public UK Holidays' was linked to 2 Google accounts (one personal and the other shared)... we'll one Googlemail and the other Gmail (not sure if this makes much difference here but it certainly does when logging into different apps... like the RING app issue)... anyway I toggled off my shared Google account and it works now!!! Thought Google would take it as one rather than multiple... for example if I had 5 Google accounts would it duplicate entries 5 times into my edge calendar... thx guys .
Ahh makes sense now , thanks for the update

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol