Something wrong with my Graphics?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I mentioned it in post no. 8 above.

If you tap the link for the app I shared above, does it open the Play Store to that app? If not, then go to Settings>As, tap Menu>Show System, then look for Android System Webview. Select it, and look for an Uninstall button there.
I would think more apps then those mentioned be affected by webview but worth a try

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

If you tap the link for the app I shared above, does it open the Play Store to that app? If not, then go to Settings>As, tap Menu>Show System, then look for Android System Webview. Select it, and look for an Uninstall button there.
??

I uninstalled the update, as mentioned. It worked, once, on FB. Stopped working. Chrome web seems to have worked.

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Sorry...wouldn't let me edit.

Android System Webview... I missed. Will try. Didn't see that in post no. 8

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What version u have for webview?
5878635f69257866be27fe3f83714987.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So ... I uninstalled webview thinging ... and they all work.

For now. lol

Great! So it sounds like some glitch with the latest update. Just make sure it doesn't automatically update until there's a newer update to Android System Webview. And send some feedback to Google about this.

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Great! So it sounds like some glitch with the latest update. Just make sure it doesn't automatically update until there's a newer update to Android System Webview. And send some feedback to Google about this.

There is an update, since I followed your link. I assume, it's because it's an older version.

How do I know there is a good update?

I got them all updated, problem happen, again. So I uninstalled updates, again.

Is it Android System Webview that is the problem?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Any update after sept 23 then update it , like i shown in my screenshot play store shows when app last been updated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There is an update, since I followed your link. I assume, it's because it's an older version.

How do I know there is a good update?

I got them all updated, problem happen, again. So I uninstalled updates, again.

Is it Android System Webview that is the problem?

Yes, the latest update to ASW is probably causing the glitch. As mustang7757 mentioned, wait until the app listing in the Play Store shows a new update dated after Sep 23.

Sending feedback to Google about this glitch will increase the chances that the next update will fix it.

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Any update after sept 23 then update it , like i shown in my screenshot play store shows when app last been updated
OK.

Thanks for the help from everyone.

Ya'll hit the nail on the head. Which is pretty awesome. Never, ever would I think of Android Sytem Webview being a problem.

P.S. I sent them a notice