Hello all, thanks. 2 months ago I switched the SIM card in my S10 from Sprint to T-Mobile. I noticed a number of issues.
    1 - I am not getting reception in places I was getting them before. I am talking about really busy places like downtown Santa Monica or Pasadena or in the hills when I hike. I used to be fine with the Sprint SIM card, but not now.

2 - I swipe type with Gboard. It used to be great and now there was an obvious change. Not only was it learning from the beginning, but it was really not getting my swiping. It is really frustrating.
    I am not sure why a SIM card would change this so much.

There are a few others, but these are the two most bothersome. Thanks
    01-13-2022 03:37 PM
    Have you try to reach Tmobile on this ?
    01-13-2022 08:42 PM
    Reaching T-mobile on another issue took over 6 hours, I must have spoken with over 10 people in many different depts and NOTHING. It was beyond really frustrating. I thought maybe T-Mobile was going to be an improvement and finding out, even in populated areas they do not have coverage and their customer service is lousy.
    01-13-2022 10:08 PM
    Reaching T-mobile on another issue took over 6 hours, I must have spoken with over 10 people in many different depts and NOTHING. It was beyond really frustrating. I thought maybe T-Mobile was going to be an improvement and finding out, even in populated areas they do not have coverage and their customer service is lousy.
    But they're REALLY good at protecting your personal information
    01-14-2022 03:16 AM
    But they're REALLY good at protecting your personal information
    That was painful...
    01-14-2022 03:34 AM
    Don't call T-mobile customer service. I get better response on Twitter direct messaging.
    joe1blue likes this.
    01-14-2022 08:58 AM
    visit one of their stores or submit an error report if you think it's a software issue

Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

but submit it only after replicating the issue
    01-14-2022 02:29 PM
    Don't call T-mobile customer service. I get better response on Twitter direct messaging.
    I did the same and T-Mobile just had lousy coverage I don't know how much longer I can take this service, I'm honestly considering switching to Verizon, I don't want to switch phones and I'm not sure how well an unlocked T-Mobile phone will work on Verizon's network.
    Attachment 340526
    01-16-2022 07:49 AM
    Hello all, thanks. 2 months ago I switched the SIM card in my S10 from Sprint to T-Mobile. I noticed a number of issues.
    1 - I am not getting reception in places I was getting them before. I am talking about really busy places like downtown Santa Monica or Pasadena or in the hills when I hike. I used to be fine with the Sprint SIM card, but not now.

2 - I swipe type with Gboard. It used to be great and now there was an obvious change. Not only was it learning from the beginning, but it was really not getting my swiping. It is really frustrating.
    I am not sure why a SIM card would change this so much.

There are a few others, but these are the two most bothersome. Thanks
    Did you get the phone originally from Sprint, or from somewhere else? What's the exact model number?
    01-16-2022 12:45 PM
    This is a Sprint S10 phone that I got in Nov 2019.
    After a lot of work and time, I tweeted with a few reps. The last one told me that they are working on the towers, so it might be better in the future. I guess they shut off the Sprint network so only T-mobile towers are in use, but the problem happened in busy downtown locations.

He told me to force stop Gboard app and that seemed to fix the glide typing problem, not sure why, but it helped.
    01-16-2022 04:29 PM
    It probably won't do much, but try wiping the cache partition: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...ung-galaxy-s10
    01-16-2022 05:54 PM
    B Diddy, do you lose any settings with wiping the cache?
    01-16-2022 07:28 PM
    No, the cache partition is only for temporary data. No personal data will be lost.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-16-2022 07:43 PM