Just Got Android 12

hybucket

May 24, 2013
Visit site
AT&T just downloaded the new Android 12 to my Samsung s10. So far, so good. The only odd thing I notice is that, since the download, the ATT logo that used to appear in the area next to the time on the upper left corner has disappeared. It does appear on the lock screen, but once unlocked, it does not. All is working correctly (I checked the SIM card settings and all seems correct), and I'm tempted to call CS, but I've come to my senses and nixed that idea. Can anyone confirm this happening to them? I have a second S10 in the house that has yet to DL the update, and the AT&T is where it's always been, next to the clock.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't remember if mine ever had a Verizon logo on it at all when it was unlocked. Yes, mine is now running Android 12.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah thats been removed not sure what Andriod version though
I only see it in the pull down notification panel at rhe bottom

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
How do I revert to the previous version. This update has completely messed up my phone, I'm furious. I want nothing to do with this update...ever.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How do I clear the cache partition? I searched cache in Settings and saw nothing. I looked under Storage section in Settings and saw nothing there either
Power of the phone then restart but before screen turns on hold volume up/power button same time should take you to Andriod bot power and volume up once more then select with volume button clear cache and hit power then reboot