Phone calls drop or don't connect and text messages are delayed.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get your phone directly from your carrier, or did you get it from somewhere else and bring it to the carrier? If the latter, there's more chance that the phone doesn't fully support all of the carrier's bands, which might lead to this kind of behavior.

abelsaiz

Mar 19, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get your phone directly from your carrier, or did you get it from somewhere else and bring it to the carrier? If the latter, there's more chance that the phone doesn't fully support all of the carrier's bands, which might lead to this kind of behavior.

bought off of Ebay. Unlocked s10 plus 128gb. Can a local tmobile store fix these glitches or should I go to someplace like UBREAKIFIXIT?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

What's the exact model number? If it has the wrong firmware for T-Mobile, then @mustang7757 might be able to help you flash the correct firmware.

mb7b64

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
I would change my phone number if I were you. Why use something that already does not work quite correctly, especially when there are different analogues of the type of VoIP numbers, etc. I, for example, have my own business and I very often need a flexible tool to manage business calls, text messages and contacts on the go. A regular number is not good for this, so I use https://www.mightycall.com/ , which is very suitable for company work. There are analogues, and you have to try them out, otherwise you will always be walking around with a number that doesn't work.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800