02-26-2019 11:03 AM
84 ... 234
tools
    Turns out, we were just waiting for an announcement.
    02-25-2019 06:18 AM
    I LOVE Samsung phones, and haven't any bad experiences with any of mine. I'm excited, just because I love tech. But I was seriously considering keeping my s9+, until I saw the specs. The s10+ is the phone I wanted...last year. I may keep the s10+ for two years, instead of upgrading next year. I'm completely enamored with Samsung Pay...I hardly use my wallet. Until Samsung Pay is available on non-Samsung devices, I don't think I'd consider leaving the brand.

I just want the best battery life, timely updates (because flagship devices should have timely updates), and faster charging.
    11B1P likes this.
    02-25-2019 06:49 AM
    Well I reserved one but have not pre-ordered yet. I have an S8+ and really did not see anything on the s10 line that was such a drastic change or that I personally am excited about. I know the cameras are the first obvious difference but that is not important to me. I compared the S8+ and the S10+ on phone arena and there really was nothing all that new or innovative. I think I will wait for the Note 10 or S11 to see if any real changes are made.
    Hows your battery life on your S8+? Curious because I'd like to know how much to expect my brand new S10+ will last in that department.
    02-25-2019 07:18 AM
    Hows your battery life on your S8+? Curious because I'd like to know how much to expect my brand new S10+ will last in that department.
    My battery life is great on my S8+. I can answer emails, text, and do a little web surfing all day and still have plenty of battery left. If I watch a movie or tv show I do notice some additional battery drain but not too much that I am concerned.
    02-25-2019 07:42 AM
    My battery life is great on my S8+. I can answer emails, text, and do a little web surfing all day and still have plenty of battery left. If I watch a movie or tv show I do notice some additional battery drain but not too much that I am concerned.
    How long have you had the phone? Thats good to know! I'm hoping my battery won't degrade quickly and give me at least 2+ years of use. Thats all I ask since it will be my first sealed battery phone.
    02-25-2019 12:59 PM
    How long have you had the phone? Thats good to know! I'm hoping my battery won't degrade quickly and give me at least 2+ years of use. Thats all I ask since it will be my first sealed battery phone.
    I have had the phone since April 2017. The battery does not seem to degrade very much. Seems like Samsung made some battery improvements, before my S8+ I had an S5 and the battery would only last about half the time after 13 months. The only good thing was those batteries were much easier to replace.
    GrooveRite likes this.
    02-25-2019 01:14 PM
    I have had the phone since April 2017. The battery does not seem to degrade very much. Seems like Samsung made some battery improvements, before my S8+ I had an S5 and the battery would only last about half the time after 13 months. The only good thing was those batteries were much easier to replace.
    My last Samsung device was an S3 (lol!) so I've been reluctant this far to have devices with removable batteries. My current device is a LG V20. Since I know that most flagship devices don't have that feature any longer, I'm hoping that I get at least 2+ years min. of good use out of it. If not, I'm going to be highly annoyed!
    02-26-2019 08:04 AM
    Removable batteries? What are those?
    GrooveRite likes this.
    02-26-2019 08:19 AM
    Removable batteries? What are those?
    Ancient history supposedly
    02-26-2019 11:03 AM
84 ... 234