Anyone tempted to jump ship for this?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
If it had a bigger battery man I would be all over it. I doubt it comes to the US though. I really want something with faster charging than Samsung is offering. This phone will charge faster wirelessly than the S10 will wired.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Never heard of that company but yes sounds like a good phone though if it had a better battery like you said. I am excited for the S10 Plus though.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
S10 plus is calling me but it doesn't have the S Pen which I use a lot and I don't have the money to get a new phone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
After today and watching wow in excited for the new plus can't wait. How everything goes good with our return phones to Samsung. I may have to do Best Buy now I'm calling them tomorrow

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
After today and watching wow in excited for the new plus can't wait. How everything goes good with our return phones to Samsung. I may have to do Best Buy now I'm calling them tomorrow
I think the Best Buy trade in is via a Best Buy gift card. The Samsung trade in is a credit on the amount owed.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the Pixel 3 XL and very tempted to jump ship.

I think the only thing I might miss on the Pixel is the camera, otherwise it looks like the S10+ equals or surpasses the Pixel.

My carrier has a promotion where if you preorder, you get the wireless Galaxy buds and a free upgrade to the S10+ 5G when it's released. That's pretty insane.

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
Xiaomi's software is hot garbage, so nope

This, I had a Redmi Mi4 before. The amount of bloatware that Xiaomi includes is beyond belief! You can't even disable or uninstall anything without rooting the phone which turned out to be a big challenge for me then I finally gave up and gave the phone away.

Never buying a phone from Xiaomi after that bad experience.